release candidate

John MacFarlane

Aug 23, 2009, 1:34:51 PM8/23/09
to Gitit
Gitit users:

I plan to release a new version of gitit in the next few days.
The current version on github may be considered a release
candidate. Please try it out and let me know if anything doesn't
work properly.

There have been many changes since the last release (see CHANGES
for a full account). Gitit now supports multiple page formats (including
literate Haskell), TeX math via MathML, plugins, categories, atom feeds,
a brand new caching system, new routing, and more. Performance and
memory management have been improved greatly. There is also now a
Network.Gitit library, which makes it easy to include a gitit wiki in
any happstack app. (See documentation in Network/Gitit.hs.)

There are some upgrading instructions at the beginning of the
CHANGES file. Be sure to follow them or things may not work
properly.

John

Don Stewart

Aug 23, 2009, 5:04:37 PM8/23/09
to gitit-...@googlegroups.com
fiddlosopher:

Great work!! And thanks for this excellent project.

-- Don