Developers needed + bounty

Seif Lotfy

Apr 1, 2008, 8:22:57 PM4/1/08
to Gimmie Desktop Organizer
Hi guys
Here is something i am considering.

Gimmie runs pretty slow sometimes. Why not implement C/C++ code ( i
think it can be implemented within python ) to make things a little
faster.

A BOUNTY

Depending on how much percent u can make Gimmie efficient and faster t
i will hand out some money.
my first idea would be.
10 percent faster and efficient = 10 US Dollars
20 percent = 20 US Dollars
100 percent = 100 Dollars

i am willing to give out all in all up to 100 Dollars,
If its amazing work i might drop in another 50.
It would be nice if Alex Gravely and Alex Gabriel go through this
proposal with me. ( I will pay don't worry :P) but it needs to get
thought through.

My first restriction no Gimmie Author can participate.

gopi

Apr 1, 2008, 9:53:47 PM4/1/08
to gim...@googlegroups.com
seems a great idea!!

javaJake

Apr 5, 2008, 7:11:25 PM4/5/08
to Gimmie Desktop Organizer

> 10 percent faster and efficient = 10 US Dollars
> 20 percent = 20 US Dollars
> 100 percent = 100 Dollars

If I were to improve one part by 10%, and another by 20%, and a small
bit by 50%, how would you tell how much % I had improved the overall
application by?

Seif Lotfy

Apr 5, 2008, 7:17:55 PM4/5/08
to gim...@googlegroups.com
depends how much influence this part has.
however most of the improvment areas will be determined before that.