Missing something in installation?

Dan Ray

Mar 22, 2011, 4:06:04 PM3/22/11
to GHUnit
I felt like I was doing well following the install instructions for
iOS, but when I go to fire up my test target... I mean, it goes GREAT
for a second or so. Looks super promising. And then it dies with:

*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception
'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'Unable to instantiate the
UIApplication delegate instance. No class named
GHUnitIPhoneAppDelegate is loaded.'

What have I missed? Probably something simple, right?

Gabriel Handford

Mar 23, 2011, 1:50:49 PM3/23/11
to ghu...@googlegroups.com, Dan Ray
If you get the error:

2011-03-23 10:49:59.076 Tests[12534:40b] *** Terminating app due to

uncaught exception 'NSInternalInconsistencyException', reason: 'Unable
to instantiate the UIApplication delegate instance. No class named
GHUnitIPhoneAppDelegate is loaded.'

You need to add:

-ObjC
-all_load

To the Other Linker Flags (for All Configurations).