strip text location

linweit

Jul 3, 2010, 11:54:28 AM7/3/10
to ggplot2
Hello,
My name is Linwei Tian. I am a novice in R and ggplot2.

In qplot, is there a similar option like "strip.left=TRUE"?

I have such a line of code:

qplot(date, fno2, data=ktroad3, facets = sitec ~ .) +
stat_smooth(size = 1, span = 0.5)

The facets 'label' or strip is put on right axis by default. How can I
move it to the left axis? Is there a similar option like
"strip.left=TRUE"?

Many thanks for your help!

-Linwei

Assistant Professor
School of Public Health and Primary Care
Chinese University of Hong Kong

Hadley Wickham

Jul 3, 2010, 11:59:52 AM7/3/10
to linweit, ggplot2
Hi Linwei,

Not currently, but I hope to add that functionality by the end of summer.

Hadley

http://had.co.nz/