Zero Known Bugs

Andy

Sep 5, 2005, 1:40:15 AM9/5/05
to gg95
I am pleased to announce that g95 has reached a major milestone:
Zero Known Bugs.

While I'm sure someone will soon smash this idyll, the queue has
been drained for the first time in years. I know of no bugs despite
the wonderful testers who pound relentlessly on it from every quarter.

I've been extremely pleased with how solid g95 has become in the
last couple of months and it has been the gradual tapering off of bug
reports that has allowed the once huge pile of hundreds to be trimmed
to nothing. I promised myself years ago that I would release a 1.0
version when
the pile got down to fifty, but it turned out that I'm too much of a
maniac to settle for that.

In this new lull, I am going to add some long-planned candy,
upgrades and some more speed enhancements before releasing a stable
1.0 version.

I'd like to thank all of the fine folks who are a part of this
newsgroup. I don't get to read and participate as much as I'd like,
but you are taking a lot of the load off of my shoulders and I greatly
appreciate it.

Andy

ep...@juno.com

Sep 6, 2005, 11:46:45 AM9/6/05
to gg95

Andy wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that g95 has reached a major milestone:
> Zero Known Bugs.

Congratulations to Andy for a job well done!

diaw

Sep 9, 2005, 10:48:06 AM9/9/05
to gg95
I second that... well done all g95 developers & testers...