I have uploaded greenlet 0.4.0 to PyPI:
What is it?
The greenlet module provides coroutines for python. coroutines allow
suspending and resuming execution at certain locations.
concurrence, eventlet and gevent use the greenlet module in
order to implement concurrent network applications.
Documentation can be found here: http://greenlet.readthedocs.org
The code is hosted on github:
Changes in version 0.4.0
The NEWS file lists these changes for release 0.4.0:
* Greenlet has an instance dictionary now, which means it can be
used for implementing greenlet local storage, etc. However, this
might introduce incompatibility if subclasses have __dict__ in their
__slots__. Classes like that will fail, because greenlet already
has __dict__ out of the box.
* Greenlet no longer leaks memory after thread termination, as long as
terminated thread has no running greenlets left at the time.
* Add support for debian sparc and openbsd5-sparc64
* Add support for ppc64 linux
* Don't allow greenlets to be copied with copy.copy/deepcopy
* Fix arm32/thumb support
* Restore greenlet's parent after kill
* Add experimental greenlet tracing
Many thanks to Alexey Borzenkov, who spent a lot of time on this release
and everyone else that helped make this release happen.