Alternatives to hootsuite

Richard

Sep 6, 2021, 8:52:37 AM9/6/21
to Geneva Web Group

Hi there! I was about to sign up to use hootsuite to schedule upcoming tweets and linkedin posts, but thought would email you all and check if any of you have strong feelings about using any alternatives? I don't have a massive budget, but would be interested to hear your thoughts. :)

Thanks!!

Richard

Andy Andrea

Sep 6, 2021, 10:17:58 AM9/6/21
to Richard, Geneva Web Group
We use Agorapulse but can’t work out how to easily add tags. I guess they all have their issues. Look on AppSumo for cheap options.

Sent from my iPhone

--
The Geneva Web Group is a Community of Practice for Internet professionals. Informal meetings are held in Geneva, Switzerland 3-4 times per year.
---

Luisa Cassaro

Sep 7, 2021, 7:57:09 AM9/7/21
to Richard, Geneva Web Group

Hi Richard, we use Sprout at ITC and are happy with it.

Cheers,

Luisa