Konqueror 4 support

Kevin DeKorte

Jan 13, 2009, 3:01:09 PM1/13/09
to gecko-me...@googlegroups.com

Mihai Sucan

Jan 13, 2009, 3:04:21 PM1/13/09
to gecko-me...@googlegroups.com
Le Tue, 13 Jan 2009 22:01:09 +0200, Kevin DeKorte <kdek...@gmail.com> a
écrit:

> I worked with SadEagle on the #khtml irc channel today and he was able
> to provide a couple of minor patches to make gecko-mediaplayer work on
> Konqueror 4. I tested with 4.1.3
>
> So now we can add that to the list of supported browsers. Although there
> is no scripting support.
>
> Kevin

That's great news! Congratulations for this feat!

Best regards,
Mihai

--
Mihai Sucan
http://www.robodesign.ro

Onur Küçük

Jan 14, 2009, 2:26:13 AM1/14/09
to gecko-me...@googlegroups.com
Tuesday 13 January 2009 Tarihinde 22:01:09 yazmıştı:

> I worked with SadEagle on the #khtml irc channel today and he was able
> to provide a couple of minor patches to make gecko-mediaplayer work on
> Konqueror 4. I tested with 4.1.3

Works nice also here on HEAD (though I had to disable kmplayer and dragon by
hand) :)

The fullscreen problem still happens though, and in KDE4 even worse, as now
the video window disappears, though sound continues at the background.

--
Onur Küçük Knowledge speaks,
<onur.--.-.pardus.org.tr> but wisdom listens

Kevin DeKorte

Jan 14, 2009, 8:56:55 AM1/14/09
to gecko-me...@googlegroups.com