WHOA ! Belay that - I went and edited the record in Mac AddressBook;
I added more IM addresss to the record that had causing the problems.
No visible change to the UI in Address Boo (other than the new IM
handles) but I ran another test and now it is correctly populating as
an MSN protocol address.
Sorry for the alarm... Just wonky data in AB...
On Feb 14, 2:58 pm, SteveC <steve.d.cro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe I have found a bug in the current ObJ-C SDK.
> GDataIM *imObj = [GDataIM IMWithProtocol:kGDataIMProtocolMSN
> always yields a Jabber address when viewed later in the browser.
> This is definitely repeatable and not something silly in my code as
You must Sign in before you can post messages.
To post a message you must first join this group.
Please update your nickname on the subscription settings page before posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.