Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

bobby

ungelesen,
07.06.2011, 18:57:4707.06.11
an Google Data APIs Objective-C Client Library Discussion
I'm uploading videos to YouTube using the Objective-C library; my code
is mostly taken from the YouTube sample and works great.

My upload and callback class is GDataEntryYouTubeUpload. I would like
to set the access control property using GDataEntryYouTubeVideo:

GDataEntryYouTubeVideo *videoEntry = [GDataEntryYouTubeVideo
videoEntry];
[videoEntry addAccessControl:[GDataYouTubeAccessControl
accessControlWithAction:@"list" permission:@"denied"]];

How can I get an GDataEntryYouTubeVideo object from an
GDataEntryYouTubeUpload object?

Thanks

Greg Robbins

ungelesen,
08.06.2011, 16:11:4408.06.11
an gdata-objec...@googlegroups.com
There were some elements missing from the upload entry for the YouTube API. I've added them to the top-of-trunk sources:

Thank you for pointing out the problem.

bobby

ungelesen,
08.06.2011, 19:13:3708.06.11
an Google Data APIs Objective-C Client Library Discussion
Thanks so much Greg for your prompt assistance and for maintaining
this library! You made my day, your fix solved my problem and now life
can go forward again, haha.

I got one error in GDataEntryYouTubeUpload.m on line 87 in the
GDataDescriptionRecord Struct the compiler reported
'GDataDescRecTypes' undeclared.

line 87 { nil, nil, (GDataDescRecTypes)0 }

I changed this line to { nil, nil, 0 } as it is in
GDataEntryYouTubeVideo.m and all is working great now.

FYI for anyone who is also trying to set the 'unlisted' accessControl,
the mediaGroup isPrivate BOOL must be set to NO.

Greg Robbins

ungelesen,
09.06.2011, 01:14:2809.06.11
an gdata-objec...@googlegroups.com
I'm at a loss to see how GDataDescRecTypes might be undefined, as it's declared in GDataObject.h, and that is a superclass of GDataEntryYouTubeUpload.

bobby

ungelesen,
09.06.2011, 02:21:2009.06.11
an Google Data APIs Objective-C Client Library Discussion
Indeed, I should have checked the superclasses. I added it back and
it's working for me now. I've been working on this project with two
different compliers and that seems to be causing some strange
behavior.
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten