Connection address

Ra @ Gateway

Apr 12, 2008, 9:08:09 AM4/12/08
to Gateway Announcements
Hi everyone,

It was previously announced that we would stop using the old OGR
connection address at the end of January, 2008. I have been a little
lenient on that, and up to this point, it has continued to work.

However, on May 1st, 2008 the old OGR addresses will cease to work. By
then you should have updated your connection information. For those of
you who need it again, you can connect to GATEWAY via
connect.mu-gateway.net port 6700 or 6677.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Ra, Coordinator
Gateway, The MU* Community
www.mu-gateway.net
telnet://connect.mu-gateway.net:6700

"Turn around, look at what you see
In her face, the mirror of your dreams
Make believe I'm everywhere, hidden in the lines
Written on the pages is the answer to our neverending story"

- The Neverending Story