Reminder: 45 day login for Ambassadors

Ra @ Gateway

Feb 20, 2010, 10:40:58 PM2/20/10
to Gateway Announcements
Good day!

If you've not logged onto Gateway within 45 days, please do so to ensure
your Embassy is being manned. This is your 45-day reminder for
Ambassadors to log on to GATEWAY - The MU* Community. You can connect at
connect.mu-gateway.net:6677 or 6700.

Also the Gateway website has been updated to MediaWiki version 1.15.1
and the website is now open for direct user registrations, so
Ambassadors can now directly update their own pages much easier!

Thanks and have a super day!

Ra, Coordinator
Gateway, The MU* Community
www.mu-gateway.net
telnet://connect.mu-gateway.net:6700

"Turn around, look at what you see
In her face, the mirror of your dreams
Make believe I'm everywhere, hidden in the lines
Written on the pages is the answer to our neverending story"

- The Neverending Story