Staff opportunities

1 view

Ra @ Gateway

Jun 23, 2008, 1:04:15 AM6/23/08
to gateway-an...@googlegroups.com
Good morning, everyone.

Gateway - The MU* Community is currently seeking to expand its
staffing opportunities.

Gateway is looking for a minimum of 2 energetic individuals to join
our dynamic staff. Qualified individuals should be self-motivated,
self-reliant, have superior player service skills, and enjoy solving
problems.

Interested individuals should send us a +pitch (+help pitch) with your
"MU* Resume", which is just a brief outline of places both where
you've played and been a staff member, as well as the name and e-mail
address of an individual we can contact as a reference. Interested
individuals who haven't been on a MU* staff before are welcome to
apply.

The deadline to apply is Noon game time, July 7, 2008.

All questions about this opportunity should be directed to Ra.

Thank you for your consideration. Only those chosen for an interview
will be contacted.

--
Ra, Coordinator
Gateway, The MU* Community

"Turn around, look at what you see
In her face, the mirror of your dreams
Make believe I'm everywhere, hidden in the lines
Written on the pages is the answer to our neverending story"

- The Neverending Story