VIJAY Dominates U K Boxoffice

Prasad B

Jan 5, 2010, 2:42:03 AM1/5/10
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com, yo-dudes, ARUL GANESH S, antoc...@gmail.com

VIJAY Dominates U K Boxoffice

- By Taran Adarsh, January 5, 2010 - 11:07 IST

3 IDIOTS is setting new benchmarks. The film is on a record-shattering spree in the three international markets - U.K., U.S.A. and Australia. At the end of its second weekend, the combined total from these three markets is a mind-boggling Rs. 33.7 crores.

Weekend: January 1 - 3, 2009.

U.K. BOX-OFFICE

* 3 IDIOTS [last weekend: No. 6, this weekend: No. 7]: In its second weekend, the film has collected £ 3,31,166 on 53 screens, with the per screen average working out to £ 6,248. Total: £ 11,15,530 [approx. Rs. 8.30 crores].

*VETTAIKAARAN [Tamil film; last weekend: No. 21, this weekend: No. 37]: In its third weekend, the film has collected £ 2,675 on 6 screens, with the per screen average working out to £ 446. Total: £ 81,320 [approx. Rs. 60.53 lacs].

* DE DANA DAN [last weekend: No. 32, this weekend: No. 45]: In its sixth weekend, the film has collected £ 2,297 on 4 screens, with the per screen average working out to £ 574. Total: £ 5,60,380 [approx. Rs. 4.17 crores].

* PAA [last weekend: No. 40, this weekend: No. 48]: In its fifth weekend, the film has collected £ 1,704 on 4 screens, with the per screen average working out to £ 426. Total: £ 1,60,296 [approx. Rs. 1.19 crores].

* ROCKET SINGH - SALESMAN OF THE YEAR [last weekend: No. 48, this weekend: No. 58]: In its fourth weekend, the film has collected £ 1,010 on 2 screens, with the per screen average working out to £ 505. Total: £ 1,23,569 [approx. Rs. 91.98 lacs].

* KURBAAN [last weekend: No. 44, this weekend: No. 63]: In its seventh weekend, the film has collected £ 690 on 3 screens, with the per screen average working out to £ 230. Total: £ 3,78,927 [approx. Rs. 2.82 crores].

* AJAB PREM KI GHAZAB KAHANI [last weekend: No. 37, this weekend: No. 95]: In its ninth weekend, the film has collected £ 47 on 1 screen. Total: £ 4,46,688 [approx. Rs. 3.33 crores].

senthil.an...@wipro.com

Jan 5, 2010, 3:41:09 AM1/5/10
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com
Machi Prasad,

To add to that, I have one more update from Chennai! This weekend I had been to Abirami to watch Vettaikaran, once again!!!!!
Believe it or not, hall was full(infact, Sathyam, INOX all the halls were full, couldn't get tickets) and the way ppl were making noise(whistles, clapsetc.,), you tend to wonder if its the first day first show or the movie is in its second successful week! Chance ille machi! Only Rajinikanth gets this kind of reception! Thalai Rocks!!!!!!!!

Regards
Senthil

Why do people have to search for light inside a tunnel when there is so much light outside!!!!

________________________________

winmail.dat

Vignesh Babu K

Jan 5, 2010, 4:35:26 AM1/5/10
to Garepalya Gangsters
Friends,

Need Help,

What : Please transfer an amount as much as possible to Gunaseelam Sri
ranganathar temple,

Why : This will help two mentally disabled people...

Taken care of their personal life, we are not disclosing their names,
but clues :

1. Gold medalist from Velammal Engineering college, as he has not
studied well during college, stills studying... avan yaar?
2. Detol Soap kuduthu kulika sonna, athila kulikama, antha soapa
delhila muligai soapnu solli vithutu.. innum soap ketkaran
koochapadama.. avan yaar?

Kandupudi.........

How it happen:
As they got frustrated day by day because of their hero Dr.VIJAY is
not giving good movies these days, their capability of thinking has
become like Vijay movies. It cannot be cured unless VIJAY do some good
movies. And we all know that is not going to happen. Gunaseelam
perumal will help our friends to get back to normal. We will pray for
not only them but also for all vijay fans. Please transfer the amount
for Yagam..

Intha natai mental akkum intha kodiya mirugathai alithiduvom....

Ippadiku,
Vicky

>  winmail.dat
> 8KViewDownload

Prasad B

Jan 5, 2010, 6:48:10 AM1/5/10
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com
and one more thing i saw this movie this weekend.
Serious review i have seen a best commercial movie after long days and i dont know wat s smelling bad in the movie for the idiots who reviewed from bang GG.
Even in Delhi theaters fans are so violently enthusiastic during the introduction and the punch s,So I will wonder if it dosnt happens in Chennai.

after that karadi s review i thought the film was not upto mark but after seeing it it was more than expected.

Idiotic Reviews....
Karadi.... poi un potta kanna thoranthu marubadiyum padatha paru.

rajesh sri

Jan 5, 2010, 8:33:17 AM1/5/10
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to say you guys.....

I dont understand what mayiru impressed in that film..... Even anushka is sucking bad in that film....
I almost went psychic seeing that film....

If you guys have Suresh Kumar Number.... 09962538026 ...
Please call him and understand how full the theatre was and how much he struggled to sell 10 tickets bought for 1200 rs mistakenly....
Those tickets he had to sell for a considerably low amount after lot of asingam and avamaanam...
No more comments guys... I am getting personal about this....

Prasad B

Jan 5, 2010, 8:38:00 AM1/5/10
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com
mairu nee personal ah na eduthuttu po public ah na eduthu tu poo FYI see the attached pic
theater occcupancy.jpg

iluvcinema tamil

Jan 7, 2014, 7:22:22 AM1/7/14
to garepalya...@googlegroups.com, yo-dudes, ARUL GANESH S, antoc...@gmail.com