Resharper 5.1 Nightly Builds

已查看 23 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Alan Schrank

未读,
2010年6月17日 09:27:572010/6/17
收件人 gallio-user
Do current builds of Gallio/MbUnit 3.2 integrate with Current
Nightlies of Resharper 5.1? I tried installing r#5.1 last week, but I
lost my ability to run my tests through R#. Ended up reinstalling
R#5.0

If it isn't currently supported are there plans for when it will be?

Graham Hay

未读,
2010年6月20日 15:18:312010/6/20
收件人 galli...@googlegroups.com
I don't think any work has been done, no. It could be as simple as
recompiling with the latest R# binaries, or the APIs may have changed.
Unfortunately keeping up with R# is pretty much a full-time job. If
anyone wants to volunteer for it, they're more than welcome :)

> --

Randy Astle

未读,
2010年6月21日 08:17:042010/6/21
收件人 galli...@googlegroups.com
Hhhmmm...

Might be interested in helping with the Resharper compatibility effort, but would need to know more details.

Randy
--
Randy

Pierson's Law: If you're coasting, you're going downhill.

Graham Hay

未读,
2010年6月21日 10:18:592010/6/21
收件人 galli...@googlegroups.com
I've made a start setting up the infrastructure for a 5.1 plugin. It's going to start out as a copy of 5.0, so you may want to have a look at the src in Extensions\Resharper.

Graham Hay

未读,
2010年7月8日 04:59:062010/7/8
收件人 galli...@googlegroups.com
I had this working with the nightlies, but they seem to have thrown some spanners in the works for the RTW! Should be available soon.

Graham Hay

未读,
2010年7月10日 14:30:192010/7/10
收件人 galli...@googlegroups.com
ReSharper 5.1 (RTW) is supported in Gallio 3.2.512 and newer.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子