最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Luke Smith

未読、
2010/06/21 8:48:222010/06/21
To: gallio-user
I've been following the progress of dotcover and playing with the
nightly builds (I use mspec as well as mbunit). Unfortunately gallio/
mbunit doesn't work with dotcover yet.

Is anyone working on this before I give it a go?

Graham Hay

未読、
2010/06/21 10:30:372010/06/21
To: galli...@googlegroups.com
I don't know of anyone working on it. It's on our (rather lengthy) todo list/roadmap, so any contributions would be more than welcome. Shout if you have any questions.

Luke Smith

未読、
2010/06/21 18:07:142010/06/21
To: gallio-user
I've got it working when using the Resharper 5 testrunner, i'm no
longer getting an AccessViolationException and dotcover analyses the
tests successfully.

It appears you just need to implement IUnitTestRemoteTask from
JetBrains.ReSharper.TaskRunnerFramework namespace.

I got it working creating a new class inside
Gallio.ReSharperRunner50.vs2010 implementing the interface returning
nonsense strings for the 2 properties, TypeName and ShortName. I have
no idea what preexisting type should implement this interface, any
ideas?

Also how would you go about testing for something like this?

On Jun 21, 3:30 pm, Graham Hay <grahamr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know of anyone working on it. It's on our (rather lengthy) todo
> list/roadmap, so any contributions would be more than welcome. Shout if you
> have any questions.
>
> On 21 June 2010 13:48, Luke Smith <m...@lukesmith.net> wrote:
>

> > I've been following the progress of dotcover and playing with the
> > nightly builds (I use mspec as well as mbunit). Unfortunately gallio/
> > mbunit doesn't work with dotcover yet.
>
> > Is anyone working on this before I give it a go?
>
> > --
> > .

Luke Smith

未読、
2010/06/29 6:14:322010/06/29
To: gallio-user
Any help on where I should implement the required interface? It would
be great if dotcover support was present in the next release

Graham Hay

未読、
2010/06/29 9:25:432010/06/29
To: galli...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, been on holiday! There wasn't any work required beyond implementing that interface? Also, out of interest, how did you find out about it? It would probably make most sense to implement it on the FacadeTaskWrapper, but I've no idea what values should be returned...

Luke Smith

未読、
2010/06/30 17:41:492010/06/30
To: gallio-user
I use mspec as well as mbunit and mspec works with dotCover, so I had
a look and found the commit which just implemented that interface. I
tried it in on a dummy class in mbunit with dummy return values and
then working against the custom build of gallio/mbunit dotcover
worked.

Graham Hay

未読、
2010/07/01 5:14:532010/07/01
To: galli...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I had a nose through the machine.specifications R# runner. I'm doing some work for R# 5.1 at the moment, I'll see if I can find out what should be returned. Thanks Luke.

Ruslan Isakiev

未読、
2010/07/03 5:42:252010/07/03
To: gallio-user
Hi everybody! :)
I have some info regarding dotCover integration.

Total statistics will be available even without implemented
interfaces.
In case if we want to gather per-test info, dotCover should be
informed about beginning and end of the each test.
For this purpose special 'client controller' is injected into
ReSharper unit test runner.
To identify test tasks we use existing ReSharper API: there are
intrefaces ITestContainerRemoteTask and IUnitTestRemoteTask.
In nUnit terminology the first one marks test fixtures (TypeName is a
testfixture class name) and the second one marks tests themselves
(TypeName is a test class name, ShortName is a test method name)

this values should also match with the corresponding unit test
element's info:
for tests: IUnitTestRemoteTask.TypeName ==
UnitTestElement.GetTypeClrName() && IUnitTestRemoteTask.ShortName ==
UnitTestElement.ShortName

Currently dotCover can't gather nested groups of statistics, so it
supposes that tasks marked with IUnitTestRemoteTask don't have
IUnitTestRemoteTask-children.

actually if all main actions are performed in test container and it
tests there are only assertions, it's possible to mark test container
with IUnitTestRemoteTask interface.
in this case: UnitTestRemoteTask.TypeName ==
UnitTestElement.GetTypeClrName() && IUnitTestRemoteTask.ShortName ==
""
(similar approach is used in MSpec)

It's clear that existing api is not convenient for all unit test
frameworks.
And it will be definitely improved in the next ReSharper version.

If you have any questions/ideas/suggestions/comments please feel free
to contact me.

--
Ruslan Isakiev
JetBrains, Inc

> > --

Graham Hay

未読、
2010/07/10 14:31:492010/07/10
To: galli...@googlegroups.com
The latest nightlies of DotCover and Gallio seem to play nicely together. (I haven't got round to implementing those interfaces yet).

Luke Smith

未読、
2010/07/12 8:42:382010/07/12
To: gallio-user
Now im confused.

Just downloaded the nightly, 3.2.513.0 (x86) at work and im still
getting the same error. What's strange is that on a project at home
dotCover (since beta 1) is working fine with mbunit (and I haven't
upgraded mbunit for a few weeks). I'll retry at home in a few days and
report back.

On Jul 10, 7:31 pm, Graham Hay <grahamr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The latest nightlies of DotCover and Gallio seem to play nicely together. (I
> haven't got round to implementing those interfaces yet).
>
> > <gallio-user%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com<gallio-user%252Buns...@googlegroups.com>

> > <gallio-user%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com<gallio-user%252Buns...@googlegroups.com>

> > <gallio-user%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com<gallio-user%252Buns...@googlegroups.com>

kay.one

未読、
2010/07/14 15:12:192010/07/14
To: gallio-user
I'm using ddotcover 1.0.58.9 with mbunit 3.2.517 and still get the
violation error.

Graham Hay

未読、
2010/07/15 15:53:072010/07/15
To: galli...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, what OS & IDE are you using? Let me guess, Win7 x64? :)

Jafin

未読、
2010/07/15 20:01:262010/07/15
To: gallio-user
I'm using Dotcover 1.0.58.9 with mbunit 3.2.517. R#5.1

What I see is the "Coverage analysis in progress" for a while then
bails with "Coverage Analysis failed" in the Test Runner. I don't get
any exception but no further information to understand what's
breaking.

I'm running on Win2003r2 x86

Any clues?

On Jul 16, 5:53 am, Graham Hay <grahamr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm, what OS & IDE are you using? Let me guess, Win7 x64? :)
>the

Luke Smith

未読、
2010/07/16 8:05:582010/07/16
To: gallio-user
I'm using VS2010 on Win7 x64 at both work and home. Still not had a
chance to try out the RC at home as i've no been home yet this week,
will do so tonight and share the results.

On Jul 15, 8:53 pm, Graham Hay <grahamr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm, what OS & IDE are you using? Let me guess, Win7 x64? :)

> > --

Luke Smith

未読、
2010/07/16 8:09:442010/07/16
To: gallio-user
And if it helps, both setups are using the x86 version of gallio

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

Yann Trevin

未読、
2010/07/16 16:04:252010/07/16
To: galli...@googlegroups.com
Same config as Graham, but on Win7 x86. Works fine.

2010/7/16 Graham Hay <graha...@gmail.com>
I just installed the latest nightly of dotcover (1.0.59.61) with Gallio 3.2 RC (517) on a Win2003 (x86) box with VS2010 and the coverage works perfectly. Considering the variety of systems described in this thread, I'm not sure what the problem is :(

Luke Smith

未読、
2010/07/21 13:23:422010/07/21
To: gallio-user
Think i've solved why dotcover isn't working when at work.

I have my test projects targetting AnyCPU, changing the projects to
target x86 and dotcover and mbunit play nice together.

Tho im pretty sure my test projects on a project at home are also
targetting AnyCPU.

On Jul 15, 8:53 pm, Graham Hay <grahamr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm, what OS & IDE are you using? Let me guess, Win7 x64? :)

> > --

Graham Hay

未読、
2010/07/21 16:05:392010/07/21
To: galli...@googlegroups.com
Interesting! We have seen some problems with x64, please let me know if you get a chance to check your configuration at home.

Graham Hay

未読、
2010/09/30 18:51:002010/09/30
To: evb、gallio-user
Hmm, the last time I tried it dotcover was working with the R# runner, but now all I get is "Coverage analysis failed". As for the x64 problems, I haven't got a box I can test on, so I can't really help I'm afraid.

I'll see if the XUnit R# runner still works with dotcover, and if so, try and copy/steal whatever they've done.

On 30 September 2010 10:21, evb <e...@ping.be> wrote:
Hello Graham,

I've seen that you did take the Gallio x64 setup problems with
Jetbrains on your name ;-)

I have also a problem with Gallio and the new Jetbrains Coverage
module.
When trying to do coverage, I receive following error :
 Unit Test Runner failed to load test assembly:
JetBrains.ReSharper.TaskRunnerFramework.TaskException:
Gallio.Loader.LoaderException: Failed to setup the runtime.--->
Gallio.Runtime.RuntimeException: The runtime could not be
initialized.---> System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or
write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory
is corrupt. at
Gallio.Runtime.Extensibility.PluginCatalog.RegisterComponents(IRegistry
registry, IList`1 topologicallySortedPlugins, IList`1
pluginDescriptors) at
Gallio.Runtime.Extensibility.PluginCatalog.ApplyTo(IRegistry registry)
in c:\Server\Projects\MbUnit v3.2\Work\src\Gallio\Gallio\Runtime
\Extensibility\PluginCatalog.cs:line 70 at
Gallio.Runtime.DefaultRuntime.RegisterLoadedPlugins() in c:\Server
\Projects\MbUnit v3.2\Work\src\Gallio\Gallio\Runtime
\DefaultRuntime.cs:line 270 at
Gallio.Runtime.DefaultRuntime.Initialize() in c:\Server\Projects
\MbUnit v3.2\Work\src\Gallio\Gallio\Runtime\DefaultRuntime.cs:line
171   — End of inner exception stack trace —
 at Gallio.Runtime.DefaultRuntime.Initialize() in c:\Server\Projects
\MbUnit v3.2\Work\src\Gallio\Gallio\Runtime\DefaultRuntime.cs:line 198
at Gallio.Runtime.RuntimeBootstrap.Initialize(RuntimeSetup setup,
ILogger logger) in c:\Server\Projects\MbUnit v3.2\Work\src\Gallio
\Gallio\Runtime\RuntimeBootstrap.cs:line 77 at
Gallio.Runtime.Loader.GallioLoaderBootstrap.SetupRuntime(String
runtimePath) in c:\Server\Projects\MbUnit v3.2\Work\src\Gallio\Gallio
\Runtime\Loader\GallioLoaderBootstrap.cs:line 49   — End of inner
exception stack trace —
 at Gallio.Loader.LoaderManager.LoaderImpl.SetupRuntime() at
Gallio.Loader.Isolation.IsolatedEnvironmentManager.IsolatedInitializer.SetupRuntime()

My test dll is configured as AnyCPU and targets the .NET 4.0
JetBrains dotCover 1.0.1 Full Edition Pre-ReleaseBuild 1.0.97.37
Visual Studio 10.0.30319.1.
GallioBundle-3.2.610.0.

When I search the jetbrains support I see the same error with the
message from Ruslan Isakiev that it is a Gallio problem...

Do you know of some progress in this problem?

> > @googlegroups.com>

> > @googlegroups.com>

> read more »

Sedat Kapanoglu

未読、
2011/08/05 9:16:582011/08/05
To: galli...@googlegroups.com、evb
Any updates on that? We still receive the same failure with the latest Gallio.
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件