Gallio under TeamCity

Orn

Dec 1, 2009, 1:13:52 PM12/1/09
to gallio-dev
I'm trying to run Mbunit 3 tests using Gallio from Nant script under
TeamCity I'm surprisingly getting error on ITestProjectManager, see
below.

Anybody have suggestion about where I should look ?

Thnx,
Orn

The Gallio task in nant build file
------------
<!-- Gallio -->
<target name="galliounittest" depends="debugBuild">
<echo message="*** Start Gallio unittest: "/>
<!-- Run tests -->
<loadtasks assembly="${path.gallio.task}Gallio.NAntTasks.dll" />
<gallio result-property="exitCode" failonerror="false" >
<!-- Specify the tests assemblies -->
<files>
<include name="${path.base.test}\${assembly.test}"/>
</files>
</gallio>
<fail if="${exitCode != '0'}" >One or more tests failed. Please
check the log for more details</fail>
<echo message="*** End Gallio unittest: "/>
</target>

Error from the log
------------
galliounittest:
[echo] *** Start Gallio unittest:
[loadtasks] Scanning assembly "Gallio.NAntTasks" for extensions.
[gallio] Gallio NAnt Task - Version 3.1 build 397
[gallio] Start time: 12:31 PM
[gallio] Stop time: 12:31 PM (Total execution time: 0.718 seconds)
[gallio] Could not resolve component for service type
'Gallio.Runner.Projects.ITestProjectManager' because there do not
appear to be any components registered and enabled for that service
type.

Jeff Brown

Dec 1, 2009, 11:03:27 PM12/1/09
to galli...@googlegroups.com
Most likely cause is that you are missing some required files like
Gallio.plugin.

Jeff.

Orn

Dec 2, 2009, 4:34:34 PM12/2/09
to gallio-dev
Yes, I had to point to the Gallio/bin install directory, works fine
now.

Thanks,
Orn