Ves al primer missatge no llegit

Jeff Brown

no llegida,
14 de gen. 2010, 3:59:3314/1/10
a galli...@googlegroups.com,galli...@googlegroups.com,mbun...@googlegroups.com,mbuni...@googlegroups.com
I've just fixed a couple of problems that have been noted here by a few
different people.

* Gallio v3.2 build 259 and newer now supports the latest R# 5.0 Beta.

* Gallio v3.1 build 450, Gallio v3.2 build 259 and newer now fixes a problem
that was preventing MSTest.exe from being used standalone when Gallio was
installed.

I haven't done a lot of testing of these changes yet so please let me know
if they work for you.

Download: http://ccnet.gallio.org/

N.B. The builds aren't available for download just yet but they should be
ready in the morning.

Jeff.

Kobus Herbst

no llegida,
15 de gen. 2010, 1:08:0115/1/10
a gallio-dev
Jeff,

Thank you, Gallio v3.2 build 259 and Resharper 5.0.1571.31 works well
together now.

Regards

Kobus Herbst

Respon a tots