Gallio NCover runner parameters

Steven Burman

Aug 14, 2008, 10:54:31 PM8/14/08
to gallio-dev
Is there a way to pass comand line parameters to NCover when it is
being invoked as the runner when executing Gallio from the command
line.

I pass NCover as the runner parameter (/r:NCover) to Gallio.Echo.exe
but would also like a way to pass NCover parameters as well so that
they are consumed by the NCover exe eg. //assemblies "MyTestAssembly"

Is this possible given the current runner architecture?

Cheers,
Steve.

David Gardiner

Aug 15, 2008, 2:44:38 AM8/15/08
to gallio-dev

David Gardiner

Aug 15, 2008, 2:51:39 AM8/15/08
to gallio-dev
FYI this issue appears to be covered by this task -
http://code.google.com/p/mb-unit/issues/detail?id=128

-dave

Jeff Brown

Aug 15, 2008, 3:29:12 AM8/15/08
to galli...@googlegroups.com
Yup.
Lots of stuff to do. We'll get around to it sooner or later, I'm sure. :)

Jeff.

Steven Burman

Aug 15, 2008, 7:53:09 AM8/15/08
to gallio-dev
Apologies for the dupe. I did a search before posting but my search
skills have let me down miserably :(