Message for Lothar re GT2101

Howie

Sep 6, 2019, 7:14:44 AM9/6/19
to Gale Audio
Hello Lothar,

When I refurbished my GT2101 a few years ago, you mentioned to me in one of my posts that if I were ever to think about selling it to let you know, as you might have the desire to raid the bank in order to acquire such a thing.

I am going to sell it, and would like it to go to someone who has a long affiliation with Gale and Lecson such as yourself, and so I'm happy to ask you first. It is 230V 50Hz powered (not switchable to any other power) due to the rebuild years ago. If interested, how do we get in touch off the forum? I know forum posts make it to my email account so maybe John can somehow link me through to you?

Kind Regards
Howard

Lothar

Sep 8, 2019, 12:33:14 PM9/8/19
to Gale Audio
Thanks a lot! PM sent!

Regards

Lothar

Howie

Sep 11, 2019, 12:29:14 AM9/11/19
to Gale Audio
Hi Lothar, I have sent my replies to your gmail account listed in your email to me.  Hopefully you have received them?

Regards
Howie