removing bamboo membranes

barbara beck

Jan 4, 2017, 12:28:42 PM1/4/17
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Frank-thanks for the assistance in removing the inner membranes from the bamboo.  The nominal i.d. of the larger bamboo is 3/4", consistent from end to end.  The smaller bamboo is 3/8" i.d. at one end and 1/2" i.d. at other end.  The pieces are 4 feet long so bit  ~ 2 feet should suffice.  See you next Tuesday and thanks again!   Barbara

barbara beck

Jan 13, 2017, 9:09:15 AM1/13/17
to Gainesville Hackerspace
Frank- both Aaron and I have conflicts this coming Tuesday evening and cannot be at Hackerspace.  Would it be possible for you to leave the small bamboo at Hackerspace?  I will be working there the next day.  Or I could pick it up in town where you work?
Thanks, Barbara

Frank Lowry

Jan 13, 2017, 11:58:51 AM1/13/17
to gainesville...@googlegroups.com