Gaelyk 0.4.3 is out!

Guillaume Laforge

Jul 31, 2010, 10:05:47 AM7/31/10
to gae...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce the new release of Gaelyk 0.4.3!

Gaelyk is a lightweight toolkit for developing applications in Groovy
to be deployed on Google App Engine.

What's new in this release?

- Improvements in the logging infrastructure for Groovlets and
Templates so they follow a standard hierarchy approach (make sure to
read the updated tutorial section on this topic)
- A new delete() method was added on Datastore's Key
- Simple Entity and POJO/POGO mapping through type coercion (again,
please have a look at the tutorial)
- Added the OAuth service in the binding, so you can use your Twitter,
Yahoo, and any OAuth provider for authenticating your users
- The template project has been updated Groovy to the latest 1.7.4 version

You can download Gaelyk here:
http://gaelyk.appspot.com/download

And read the updated tutorial at the usual place:
http://gaelyk.appspot.com/download

Thanks for your attention, and enjoy Gaelyk!

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager

Jeff Schwartz

Jul 31, 2010, 10:17:10 AM7/31/10
to gae...@googlegroups.com
Some great additions here, Guillaume. Gaelyk is really coming along quite nicely. Thank you for all your hard work and commitment to the project.

Jeff

--
Vous recevez ce message, car vous êtes abonné au groupe Google Groupes Gaelyk.
Pour envoyer un message à ce groupe, adressez un e-mail à gae...@googlegroups.com.

Jeff

Dannemano

Jul 31, 2010, 2:13:40 PM7/31/10
to Gaelyk
Great stuff!

//Daniel

On 31 Juli, 16:17, Jeff Schwartz <jefftschwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Some great additions here, Guillaume. Gaelyk is really coming along quite
> nicely. Thank you for all your hard work and commitment to the project.
>
> Jeff
>
> > gaelyk+un...@googlegroups.com<gaelyk%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
> > .

Wilson MacGyver

Jul 31, 2010, 5:26:56 PM7/31/10
to gae...@googlegroups.com
Just want to express my appreciation for all you've done.

The new object entity coercion is a great idea. I've always prefer to use the GAE low level API vs ORM for GAE. Injecting save() and delete() is
a nice touch!