Project Brain Squid

1 view

David Ker

Sep 27, 2009, 1:04:03 AM9/27/09
to futurebible
I thought about calling this a think tank but Tim doesn't like that
terminology. Then I was going to call it a brain squad but squid
sounds so much nicer. What I'm trying to do is gather together skilled
people to address the situation of Portuguese electronic editions of
the Bible. I've got a list of about ten people in mind at the moment.
Hopefully they will pitch.

Desired outcome: An accurate and recent version of the esteemed João
Ferreira Almeida Revista e Actualizada translation available for the
many online and downloadable Bible study tools.

For those of you already on the futurebible mailing list that aren't
interested in this project feel free to sit this one out.