REQ: Furry Foot Fetish Stories

Jordan McKellen

Apr 12, 2001, 7:40:45 PM4/12/01
Any furry stories featuring foot fetishes, tickling, licking, suckling,
and especially footjobs would be nice to see.

FireWolf

Apr 12, 2001, 8:22:08 PM4/12/01
Definitely check out NightCat's "Greenmount Chronicles" stories, at
http://www.wuffpaws.com/~nightcat (he's got a mirror at
http://www.pft.com/~nightcat, but it's down right now). Footwork and
Footwork II are definite gems for furry foot/paw fetishists, and there are a
couple of other titles that escape my brain at the moment that include
paw-sex. The entire series is well-worth reading.

There's a story I found on Miavir's Story Archive by an author named Tony
Greyfox - part of his Erik and Colin story series - wherein Erik and Colin
enjoy some toe sucking; quite yummy, if you ask me. ;) The story is called
Feet First; the author's webpage is here: http://www.furnation.com/TonyFox/

I haven't found any erotic paw tickling stories yet, but there are a few
tickling stories at Kyle Dragon's site
(http://www.furnation.com/Kyle_Dragon/). They're a fun and definitely worth
the read, despite a few minor grammatical errors. I don't know if it's
active or anything, but he formed something called The World Furry Tickling
Federation, so he might have some sources that I don't.

Hope that helps some! If I run across any others, I'll make sure to toss 'em
your way :)

--
FireWolf
ICQ: 36673511
"It is by the goodness of God that we have in our country three unspeakably
precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence
to never practice either."
"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and
remove all doubt."
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please."
- Mark Twain
/~\_/~\_/~\_/~\_/~\_/~\_/~\_/~\_/~\_/~\_/~\_/~\_/~\_/~\_/~\_/~\_/~\_/~\
Interested in online Vampire the Masquerade and Werewolf the Apocalypse
role-playing? Approved characters, Storyteller mediation, and community
role-playing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? Check out
www.unholyalliance.com!
--

"Jordan McKellen" <footsie...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Archer Justin Wolff

Apr 13, 2001, 11:03:39 AM4/13/01
the site:
http://www.wuffpaws.com/~nightcat/
is down. the site:
http://www.pft.com/~nightcat/
is non existant. The site:
http://www.furnation.com/TonyFox/
has to many spankable stories to get to the foot play. The site:
http://www.furnation.com/Kyle_Dragon/
has tickleing but absolutly no sex.

FireWolf

Apr 13, 2001, 3:21:15 PM4/13/01
Actually, no offense, Archer, but if you read my original post:

pft.com is down until mid/end-April, and thus I said that the Nightcat site
at pft.com is down. I believe he (Nightcat) posted something along those
lines to one of these newsgroups not too long ago. It is quite existent; I
have both the pft.com site and the wuffpaws.com site bookmarked on my Excite
home-page. Up until pft.com recently temporarily went down - due to the
occurrences explained quite well on the page you get when you attempt to go
to any pft.com site - I used that site as my main link to Nightcat's artwork
and stories. As of the time of my original post, and thrice more between
that time and the time of this post, the site at wuffpaws.com is up. It's
quite possible that there is/was a glitch somewhere and you are/were unable
to get to the page, but it certainly shows up on my web browser.

I pointed out the specific story of Tony Greyfox's with the paw fetishism to
be Feet First, and said nothing about the other stories. So if there is
spanking content, then I did nothing to direct the author of this thread's
original post towards those stories - although I personally think they're
all worth reading, simply for the nice writing style and the Erik and Colin
storylines.

And finally, I stated specifically that I hadn't found any erotic tickling
stories, but that I HAD found some tickling (note the lack of the word
erotic, please) stories on Kyle Dragon's site - although to be honest,
several of the stories on Kyle Dragon's site include both bondage and
tickling, and thus would be considered erotic by many, even if they are not
written to be overtly erotic or sexual.

So thank you for the uninformative - if almost wholly incorrect - email. I
DO try to check the quality of the information I provide, and I'd really
rather not get vaguely rude responses from furs when I'm trying to be
helpful.

::would retract his claws, but wuff-claws aren't retractable::

Kyle Dragon

Apr 13, 2001, 8:05:46 PM4/13/01
Yes, my site is very active :) Not sure how I got mentioned on a erotic story
board, but that's okay I guess :)

As far as I know, my site (www.furnation.com/Kyle_Dragon/) and MaxWolf's site
(www.otterpaws.com/~maxwolf *down for server problems*) are the only two sites
that have anything to do with furry tickling, and we're both NON-yiffy.

PS: The WFTF hasn't been worked on by anybody in over a year now. I had
someone who wanted to take it over and never did anything with it :P

-KTD