FUR (OT) Scammed by Furnaton?

Mwongozi

May 31, 2003, 7:00:57 PM5/31/03
On March 22 I sent my PayPal payment for Furnation issue 3 to Furnation.
I have still not received my magazine.

I e-mailed them twice last month, and have not received a reply.

Has anyone else managed to contact Furnation recently?

Have I been scammed?

Webm...@furnation.com

May 31, 2003, 8:18:44 PM5/31/03
All the mail has gone out. The last few orders that came in over the last
two weeks will be going out on Tuesday.

If anyone has not received their order yet, please email me directly. We
shipped out all the pre-orders in 3 batches, and I am beginning to suspect
that the second batch is either way too delayed or something else happened.
There were 30 orders in that batch.

Please let me know. If that shipment is lost I will re-send again ASAP to
everyone in that batch. This time I will insure and use confirmed delivery
at my expense.

Sincerely,

Webm...@FurNation.com

"Mwongozi" <li...@mwongozi.net> wrote in message

---

lord...@yahoo.com

May 31, 2003, 9:19:08 PM5/31/03
On Sat, 31 May 2003 19:18:44 -0500, <Webm...@FurNation.com> wrote:

>Please let me know. If that shipment is lost I will re-send again ASAP to
>everyone in that batch. This time I will insure and use confirmed delivery
>at my expense.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Webm...@FurNation.com

And the USPS strikes again. Thank you Washington, your effecency is
still unchallanged.

At LOSING everyones mail, but NEVER their money.

Stormfront T. Dragon

May 31, 2003, 9:50:10 PM5/31/03
lord...@yahoo.com wrote:

> And the USPS strikes again. Thank you Washington, your effecency is
> still unchallanged.
>
> At LOSING everyones mail, but NEVER their money.

Oh, they lose our money all the time. Very few (if any) federal agencies could
pass the sort of audit normal businesses are expect to complete every year.

--

/\ \\ /\ ____________________________________________
/| \ (''-.\ _| Stormfront Thundra Dragon |_

Webm...@furnation.com

May 31, 2003, 10:12:39 PM5/31/03
I received some letters already from furs who did not receive their orders.

Every one was from the second batch. I am going to the US Post office first
thing on Monday to see what happened.

I usually drop off US mail at the local UPS Mail Express center. They have
a US Post pickup once each day at noon. The second shipment was sent at the
post office, since I was in the area I stopped by and dropped them off.

I bet I put them in the wrong out box. I used the metered mail box, which
should have been fine. I will check. Hopefully they are still there or on
their way back to me.

If there is no easy way to find them, I will ship out all the orders again
on Monday afternoon with delivery confirmation (and insurance if possible).
From now on ALL packages will go out with delivery confirmation for no extra
postage charge to the buyer.

Sorry about this, but at least it came to my attention quickly.