fur: About FurBuy - From the Hyena's Muzzle

1 view

FoxxFire

Dec 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM12/3/00
"Sarxory" <sar...@uswest.net> wrote in message
news:90fh19$mr8$1...@raccoon.fur.com...
> on this newsgroup. This isn't a discussion forum. It is a place for
> artists, myself and others, to post their work, in hope of responses and
> critisms, and possibly getting some fur off ;)

*grins* Reminds me of a short discussion with another fur:

"You'll probably think this is gross, but I've gotten off to that pic
several times now"

"Actually, for the type of pic it was, that's the highest praise I can get
;)"

+===================/FoxxFire\===================+
| fo...@yiffco.com |
| http://www.foxxfire.com |
|"The movies make joining The Mile High Club seem|
| so glamorous, but these are really small |
| bathrooms." |
+================================================+
Furry Code
FCF3a A++++$ C+$ Dm++ H+ M+ P++ R++ T+ W Z+++ Sm+
RLA a cn++ d+ e++ f++ h+++ iwf+ j+ p- sm++

Kai

Dec 4, 2000, 12:10:28 AM12/4/00
"Jurann Foxtail" <jur...@furcen.org> wrote in message

" Well, my first point I should make clear is that nowhere in Furbid's
policies is anything mentioned about what I did being against policy, or
there being any punishment for doing anything akin to it."

From the policies page: "As the situation mandates, FurBid may change this
TOS as needed at any time."

Evidently that was put there for a reason, and your posts were apparently
reason enough. Furbid is Aatheus' site to run, and even if extreme, it's
entirely in his right to do so - had it been me I would have only deleted
the listings and corresponded via e-mail to you about the situation. On the
other hand, if I were you I would have sent an e-mail to Aatheus explaining
what you wanted to do.

I don't really give a damn about your reputation, but if you're going to be
running a site for profit, I do give a damn about your business practices.
Labelling your competitor a "17-year-old administrator with a God complex,"
and claiming that "he does not run a legitimate business by law" is not
particularly good practice. I'm much more inclined to favor a webmaster who
makes swift decisions to better his website than one more concerned with his
own reputation.

Sarxory

Dec 4, 2000, 4:29:02 AM12/4/00
Settle down people. First of all, the only people with the right to make
any judgements are those directly affected. Namely, the admins of both
auction services. This post, and the one before it involving the issue are
obviously blatant attempts to steer commerce towards one sight or another.
Shame on the BOTH of you, especially to Aatheus for making the matter public
in the first place. Though what Jurann did was immoral, it was no grounds
to put out a public notice like that. Secondly, this issue has no business

on this newsgroup. This isn't a discussion forum. It is a place for
artists, myself and others, to post their work, in hope of responses and
critisms, and possibly getting some fur off ;) People post their work, and
that's fine. But I support neither one of you in your actions at this
point. Making a public issue out of something like this is the relative
equivalent of putting an ad in the paper telling people who was fired and
from where, and why. It's simply a matter of trying to sway public opinion.
Post it on your website, or start a mailing list, but keep it off the
newsgroups please. This is not the place to post an argument thread. Thank
you.

Sarxory A. Felidae