FUR: Natasha Cat is a Fraud !

WoolyHusky

Jun 22, 2003, 10:37:59 AM6/22/03

Dear Furs,

Natasha Cat has dissapeared from the internet.
After having her web-site at http://natasha.furserve.com/ this address,
she is busy removing all evidence so the police 'cannot' trace her.

I warn everybody NOT to buy anything from NATASHA CAT.
I've been waiting 6 months to receive my Portfolio CD like MANY others
and we NEVER got anything from her. PayPal started an fraud compain
against it aswell.

PayPal Email address and name of her boyfriend:
Natasha...@hotmail.com , Lee Hill

After sending Emails to her we never received any messages in return,
but let's make it interesting and read the following information:

JUST ONE OF TONS OF MESSAGES ON 'HER' YAHOO NEWSGROUP:

*** Evana (real name) love lives in Iceland, working with her animation
company.
To keep her name 'clean' for the sake of the company she works for,
she ships her porn art to her boyfriend, Goldwolf (who poses as
Natasha Cat), in Harlow in the UK. She knows that the styles are so
similar, she doesn't want anyone to pin her, so she's devised it that
the two different 'sellers' are from two different locations. But now
that 'Natasha' has ripped off so many people, she now had a mob
uncovering her tracks, and voila, we have her unveiled. ***

Read more at her (still working but unmodurated newsgroup):

I hope you are all warned now, unluckily I am afraid no one
get's his money back nor the portfolio CD, but atleast some are
tracing her down to sue her right now.

Valued Desqview User

Jun 22, 2003, 2:40:49 PM6/22/03
Defamation of character is quite illegal. Better to issue your warning
without expressing an opinion.

-M

"WoolyHusky" <hu...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message