Funtoo installation Doc in French

d2_racing

Mar 27, 2010, 8:41:18 PM3/27/10
to Funtoo
Hi everyone, we wrote a French installation guide for Funtoo Stable
and Testing here :

http://gentoo-quebec.org/wiki/index.php/Funtoo

In the future, we plan to create a Funtoo-Quebec.org portail if we
find the time :P

Thanks !

Salut tout le monde, nous avons écrit un guide d'installation à propos
de Funtoo en version Stable et Testing :

http://gentoo-quebec.org/wiki/index.php/Funtoo

Dans l'avenir, nous prévoyons créer le site funtoo-quebec.org qui va
héberger la doc relié à Funtoo si on trouve le temps.

Merci !

Erick Michau

Mar 27, 2010, 8:46:32 PM3/27/10
to funto...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 4:41 PM, d2_racing <d2rac...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone, we wrote a French installation guide for Funtoo Stable
and Testing here :

http://gentoo-quebec.org/wiki/index.php/Funtoo

In the future, we plan to create a Funtoo-Quebec.org portail if we
find the time :P

Thanks !

ah well he's already gone.. :P

I just wanted to say thanks a lot!

Salut tout le monde, nous avons écrit un guide d'installation à propos
de Funtoo en version Stable et Testing :

http://gentoo-quebec.org/wiki/index.php/Funtoo

Dans l'avenir, nous prévoyons créer le site funtoo-quebec.org qui va
héberger la doc relié à Funtoo si on trouve le temps.

Merci !

d2_racing

Mar 27, 2010, 9:04:29 PM3/27/10
to Funtoo
Thanks you Aramis_Qc(Guy) for this excellent installation guide :P

aramis_qc

Mar 27, 2010, 11:43:27 PM3/27/10
to Funtoo
Thank's Sylvain specially for writing the Finalisation section as I'm
still busy with kernel configuration tutorial.

aramis_qc

Mar 27, 2010, 11:48:29 PM3/27/10
to Funtoo
We should be able to find time to do so... In the meantime we can open
a Funtoo sub-forum.

mikehunt

Mar 28, 2010, 9:44:09 AM3/28/10
to Funtoo
Ah yes, very nice, and well detailed guides, and I like the pictures
too.

Great work guys! :D

MH

d2_racing

Mar 28, 2010, 3:19:29 PM3/28/10
to Funtoo
Thanks Mike,

Now, the moment of truth : I'm waiting for DR comments :P

PerfMonk

Mar 29, 2010, 1:26:02 PM3/29/10
to Funtoo
Hi,

You can count me as french from Quebec city.

Regards,

Bernard