Maven repository not updated?

Michel Alexandre Salim

Feb 8, 2011, 6:42:19 AM2/8/11
to Functional Java
Hi,

I'm planning to use FJ in one of my projects, which uses Maven as its
build system. I'd like to use FJ that way, however, the latest FJ is
version 3.0 while the latest version in the hosted Maven repo is 2.19:

http://functionaljava.googlecode.com/svn/maven/

There is another project that provides a Mavenized FJ, and they do
have 3.0 -- is this considered official?

http://code.google.com/p/fj-maven/

Thanks,

--
Michel

Jason Zaugg

Feb 8, 2011, 7:35:31 AM2/8/11
to functio...@googlegroups.com
I will upload functional java to the scala-tools Maven Repository
later this week. I'll also setup a continuous build to publish
snapshots regularly. (We just did the same with the artifacts and
build for scalaz)

I'll post back to the list with details when it's done.

-jason

Gábor Lipták

Feb 8, 2011, 7:42:50 AM2/8/11
to functio...@googlegroups.com
I can work to upload packages to Maven central. I'm waiting for a 3.0
(3.1) tag in Git. Thanks

Trygve Laugstøl

Feb 9, 2011, 9:08:21 AM2/9/11
to functio...@googlegroups.com, Jason Zaugg
On 2/8/11 1:35 PM, Jason Zaugg wrote:
> I will upload functional java to the scala-tools Maven Repository
> later this week. I'll also setup a continuous build to publish
> snapshots regularly. (We just did the same with the artifacts and
> build for scalaz)

That would be great. Which repository, group and artifact id will be used?

--
Trygve

Trygve Laugstøl

Mar 7, 2011, 10:25:23 AM3/7/11