error on pop3 email account

sunny sharma

May 3, 2001, 4:30:47 PM5/3/01
I have recently been having an error message appear when I try getting my
mail off the Freeserve server can any one tell me what's going on?

Chris Darkfire

May 3, 2001, 4:33:31 PM5/3/01
On Thu, 3 May 2001 21:30:47 +0100, "sunny sharma"
<su...@sallymanor.fsnet.co.uk> scribbled with virtual crayon:

>I have recently been having an error message appear when I try getting my
>mail off the Freeserve server can any one tell me what's going on?
Clairvoyant skills aren't working tonight - what is teh error message
and we might be able to help.

See ya

CHRIS
Next Gig / DJ details /Reviews -
http://www.darkfire.co.uk / http://www.penguinsclub.co.uk
Technical Newsgroup? Please respond to group not me.