Free Porn To All, Calling All Perverts

JR

Jul 10, 2002, 10:45:43 AM7/10/02
michael...@mburlison.freeserve.co.uk wrote:
This kind of mail not only lands in my inbox

I find it quite amusing on the whole.

:: thousands and thousands of children's inboxes. Children under ten
:: get exposed to this filth everyday.

Only if they have unsupervised use

In closing, you sick people
:: need to be sterilised so your kind can never breed.
::
:: (Note: It'll only be the perves that reply to this slagging me off

--
JR

[MPV] Brighton

Webmaster

michael...@mburlison.freeserve.co.uk

Jul 10, 2002, 10:35:41 AM7/10/02
No porn here I'm afraid lads, you've been had because you're all sick fools
with nothing better to do than watch seedy women exploit themselves. You
didn't have to click here, but you did so don't use the excuse "Well we only
clicked so we could tell you how wrong porn is" Complete clinical waste,
don't lie. You all ort to get a proper hobby instead of living you sad
little lives stinking not only the net but this entire planet with you
insidious way of life. It is sick, sick people like you who keep sending me
Spam mail from xxx sites and it must stop. This may sound over the top to
most of you but it isn't. This kind of mail not only lands in my inbox but

thousands and thousands of children's inboxes. Children under ten get
exposed to this filth everyday. In closing, you sick people need to be

sterilised so your kind can never breed.

L'Enfant Terrible

(Note: It'll only be the perves that reply to this slagging me off)

Chris Darkfire

Jul 10, 2002, 10:42:22 AM7/10/02
On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:35:41 +0100,
<michael...@mburlison.freeserve.co.uk> scribbled with a virtual
crayon

Bah and there I was just about to email ab...@pol.net

>(Note: It'll only be the perves that reply to this slagging me off)

I suggest you do some reading up on how to mung your address in
Newsgroups etc and how to avoid spam. It would probably be a far
better use of your time than writing diatribes like you just have
which probably breach FS T&Cs and are more likely to lose you your
connection than influence any spammers!.

See ya

CHRIS

--
http://www.darkfire.co.uk

Grant

Jul 10, 2002, 11:00:08 AM7/10/02

<michael...@mburlison.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
Is this some pathetic and lateral way of drawing attention to yourself from
yet more porn spammers, aren't you getting enough porn. I suggest you try
the binary porn NGs you will find many links there. Just ask JR he's down

JR

Jul 10, 2002, 11:13:38 AM7/10/02
Grant wrote:
:: <michael...@mburlison.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

I suggest you try the binary porn NGs you will find many links
:: there. Just ask JR he's down loading it all day now he's got ADSL.

Never looked at many binaries, apart from a couple when I was with Clara,
any good suggestions ???

Spent most the time so far downloading music and videos...I am begininning
to wonder if a 40 meg drive is enough.

Pipex seems pretty good for an extra tenner a month, and an effective £40
set up.. Got Norton and an extra phone line as well.

Chris Darkfire

Jul 10, 2002, 11:09:30 AM7/10/02
On Wed, 10 Jul 2002 15:45:43 +0100, "JR"
<sa...@thefieryfurnace.fsnet.co.uk> scribbled with a virtual crayon

>:: thousands and thousands of children's inboxes. Children under ten
>:: get exposed to this filth everyday.
>
>Only if they have unsupervised use

Exactly - you wouldn't let your kids open all your mail, wander into
any shop, or read any book or magazine unsupvised why should the
web/usenet be any different.

All to often I think parents see consoles, Tv, PCs as a pacifier for
kids of all ages to get them out of their responsibility for educating
and nurturing.

Gazza

Jul 10, 2002, 11:34:09 AM7/10/02

<michael...@mburlison.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> No porn here

Oh, and I was so hoping...

> I'm afraid lads,

That's a bit sexist it isn't?...maybe the majority of porn is directed at
blokes...but there are sites for women as well...

> you've been had because you're all sick fools
> with nothing better to do than watch seedy women exploit themselves.

Seedy?...why do you assume the women are seedy? If they can make a big buck from
punters willing to pay to "exploit" themselves (though would you willingly and
voluntary "exploit" yaself?...or is that just a contraction in terms?) then why is
that seedy?...sounds like a damn good plan to me...

> You didn't have to click here,

Correct.

>but you did so don't use the excuse "Well we only
> clicked so we could tell you how wrong porn is"

Nope...but I click on most of the posts on here anyway, regardless of subject title.
(Remember that some newsreaders truncate or don't have to show the subject anyway)

> Complete clinical waste, don't lie.

Waste of what exactly? Oxygen? Time? bandwidth? Hardly anything you should be getting
ya knickers in a twist for...

> You all ort

Please tell me this is the new k3wl way to spell it...? ;-)

> to get a proper hobby

So looking at porn is classed as a hobby now? I wonder how many people include it on
their CVs? :o)

> instead of living you sad little lives stinking not only the net but this entire
planet with you
> insidious way of life.

Apart from the missing letter, how would someone with a porn "hobby" stink the places
in the world that have no concept of porn?

> It is sick, sick people like you who keep sending me Spam mail from xxx sites and
it must stop.

Right...er...sorry about that...I'll get right onto it and halt the emails this
minute....just give me ya email addy and I'll unsubscribe you from our mailing lists
;o)

>This may sound over the top to most of you

Yep.

> but it isn't.

Oh. Right.

>This kind of mail not only lands in my inbox but
> thousands and thousands of children's inboxes.

Then they should be as careful with their email addies as well then.

>Children under ten get exposed to this filth everyday.

Then their parents should re-configure their email access and system so that spam
mails get automatically deleted, or set-up a new email address, or even just be there
when the kids check them....

>In closing, you sick people need to be sterilised so your kind can never breed.

But that wouldn't actually stop them from being interested in porn though, would it?
Hardly a great solution to an impossible problem.

> L'Enfant Terrible

...whose email address is michael...@mburlison.freeserve.co.uk which everyone
should now use to sign up for everything thats spam related ;)
Or if the spam-bots didn't get it the first couple of times....that's
michael...@mburlison.freeserve.co.uk , michael...@mburlison.freeserve.co.uk
is what ya need, OK? *l*

(and don't bother doing mine, my site is hosted, so I can close my account and open a
new one without too much hassle and still get emails from friends)

> (Note: It'll only be the perves that reply to this slagging me off)

And those who think you pathetic argument (which many people might whole-heartedly
agree with, but have the common sense to realise that moaning about it in a
freeserve.* newsgroup will do precisely zip to actually sorting the problem) is a
complete waste of time and effort on your part.
Obviously someone with more free time than sense.

*yawn*

(and yep, I had nothing better to do today than reply to your post - we both must
live exciting lives. Right, now back to lesbians.com ...)

Gazza

Gazza

Jul 10, 2002, 11:37:25 AM7/10/02

"JR" <sa...@thefieryfurnace.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

>I am begininning to wonder if a 40 meg drive is enough.

I doubt it, but a 40 Gig one might be ;o)

Gazza

Grant

Jul 10, 2002, 12:45:50 PM7/10/02

"JR" <sa...@thefieryfurnace.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> Grant wrote:
> :: <michael...@mburlison.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> I suggest you try the binary porn NGs you will find many links
> :: there. Just ask JR he's down loading it all day now he's got ADSL.
>
> Never looked at many binaries, apart from a couple when I was with Clara,
> any good suggestions ???

Like you don't know how to find binary NGs

> Spent most the time so far downloading music and videos...I am begininning
> to wonder if a 40 meg drive is enough.

Thats what CD writers are for.

> Pipex seems pretty good for an extra tenner a month, and an effective £40
> set up.. Got Norton and an extra phone line as well.

Its a Bargain, did you send an external modem in for an exchange ADSL one?

michael...@mburlison.freeserve.co.uk

Jul 10, 2002, 1:09:13 PM7/10/02
Ah forget it, I quit, I'm just gonna go block all the crap you probably
signed my cousin up for, if not he'll kill me when he gets back.

michael...@mburlison.freeserve.co.uk

Jul 10, 2002, 1:06:41 PM7/10/02
I might be offended, that is if you weren't all semi-literate, inbred peons
without a hope in hell of having an independent thought. You all have to
see what the person in front of you wrote before you can come up with
anything remotly original.

L'ET

Pod

Jul 10, 2002, 1:52:46 PM7/10/02

<michael...@mburlison.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> It is sick, sick people like you who keep sending me

> Spam mail from xxx sites and it must stop.

<snipered>

Considering you have only ever made around sixteen posts using this address,
none of them in freeserve.help.misc, what makes you think it was someone
from this NG?

Pod

CypherX

Jul 10, 2002, 2:48:26 PM7/10/02

<michael...@mburlison.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

So saith the semi literate Mr Burlison.

Please educate us... What does "remotly" mean?

CypherX

JR

Jul 10, 2002, 2:44:07 PM7/10/02

"Grant" <Gr...@mcleod40.fsnet.com.ku> wrote in message

> "JR" <sa...@thefieryfurnace.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Grant wrote:
> > :: <michael...@mburlison.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> > I suggest you try the binary porn NGs you will find many links
> > :: there. Just ask JR he's down loading it all day now he's got ADSL.
> >
> > Never looked at many binaries, apart from a couple when I was with
Clara,
> > any good suggestions ???
>
> Like you don't know how to find binary NGs

I do, but generally didn't find them that interesting.

> > Spent most the time so far downloading music and videos...I am
begininning
> > to wonder if a 40 meg drive is enough.
>
> Thats what CD writers are for.

But can you split a 1 gig film onto 2 CD's ?, I assume you can ??

> > Pipex seems pretty good for an extra tenner a month, and an effective
£40
> > set up.. Got Norton and an extra phone line as well.
> >
> Its a Bargain, did you send an external modem in for an exchange ADSL one?

We did. Sent our old one in, and bought a £30 new one for the laptop. Then
it was a tenner for the splitter.

Chris Game

Jul 10, 2002, 5:10:52 PM7/10/02
In an earlier post, michael...@mburlison.freeserve.co.uk said...

> You all have to
> see what the person in front of you wrote before you can come up with
> anything remotly original.

Clearly this must be true, by definition!

Chris Game <chrisgameATyahoo!DOTcoDOTuk>

ROS402dn

Jul 11, 2002, 8:15:19 PM7/11/02
In message <aghkb9$6u3$1...@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk>
"Gazza" <ga...@garyjones.co.uk.invalid> wrote:

Nah, I've got a 40GB here, only got 6GB free, looking at a nice 120GB,
but will probably get an 80GB as they're easier to get 'off the shelf'.

Strange, but, uptill 3 years ago every single file I had would fit onto
a 4GB HDD, now I've almost filled a 40GB drive in just 3 years.
Going on that basis I'll need a 400GB drive in 3 years time, which could
be a bit of a problem, as the sector addressing system only allows for
256GB, hohum, 64bit filesystem here I come ;)

ROS402dn

Jul 11, 2002, 8:29:56 PM7/11/02
In message <3d2c8057$0$8505$cc9e...@news.dial.pipex.com>
"JR" <sa...@thefieryfurnace.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

> "Grant" <Gr...@mcleod40.fsnet.com.ku> wrote in message
> >
> > "JR" <sa...@thefieryfurnace.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> >

> > > Spent most the time so far downloading music and videos...I am
> > > begininning to wonder if a 40 meg drive is enough.
> >
> > Thats what CD writers are for.
>
> But can you split a 1 gig film onto 2 CD's ?, I assume you can ??

Yup, and, if you use MPEG2, then the CDs can be played back on normal
DVD players, tho if you use AVI, WMV, MOV, QT, or RMV then it's PC only.

Got both Monsters Inc. and The Lord Of The Rings on VCD, 2 discs for MI,
3 for LOTR.
And before anybody starts about copyright theft, I've got both on order
on DVD, when the DVDs arrive the VCDs will be smashed.