Recyclers

Dave Menninger

Aug 5, 2009, 1:16:04 AM8/5/09
to Free Geek Cincinnati
I think one of the biggest hurdles in front of us right now is finding
an environmentally friendly recycler in the area. My opinion is that
we should search for someone that will guarantee that they will
responsibly dispose of the materials that they can't directly reuse.
I believe there are certifications for this type of thing, but I don't
know what they are off the top of my head.

Good starting points for research might include:

http://www.freegeek.org/links/recycling-and-reuse/

and

http://wiki.freegeek.org/index.php/Recycling

Once we have a place to send the stuff we can't use, we'll be in
pretty good shape I think.

~Dave

Dave Menninger

Aug 5, 2009, 11:54:04 AM8/5/09
to Free Geek Cincinnati
Here is another lead:

http://twitter.com/HCDOES/status/3145841131

We should find out what HCDOES does with the dropped off equipment.

~Dave

Dave Menninger

Aug 5, 2009, 11:55:55 AM8/5/09
to Free Geek Cincinnati