Generate Documentation

JohnM

Sep 27, 2011, 11:43:25 AM9/27/11
to frapi-general
Hi - I've been enjoyed getting started with Frapi over the past
several days, and have found it to be a tremendous tool. I have read
several times about the ability of Frapi to generate documentation for
the Actions that I have defined, but I have not yet been able to find
how to do this. I would greatly appreciate someone pointing me in the
right direction. How should I do this?

Thanks!
John

David Coallier

Sep 28, 2011, 5:12:05 AM9/28/11
to frapi-...@googlegroups.com
There's no button in the interface yet but you should be able to get
the documentation by doing:

http://admin.frapi/docs/generate/format/mdown
http://admin.frapi/docs/generate/format/html
http://admin.frapi/docs/generate/format/txt (or text)
http://admin.frapi/docs/generate/format/pdf (A tad broken for OSX
readers (Preview))

--
David Coallier

JohnM

Sep 28, 2011, 9:51:08 AM9/28/11
to frapi-general
Perfect. That's exactly what I needed. Thanks!