Premiere Pro CS4 Support

Alex Mejia

Nov 24, 2008, 9:38:04 PM11/24/08
to frameserver-discuss
How is support for Premiere Pro CS4 going to happen?

Satish

Nov 26, 2008, 1:21:33 AM11/26/08
to frameserver-discuss
There aren't enough user requests right now so not prioritised yet,
will happen when many users ask for it.
Message has been deleted

DC

Nov 26, 2008, 8:49:27 PM11/26/08
to frameserver-discuss
Hi - I would like to second (third, forth, and hundreth) this request
as well.

I use frameserver religiously (thanks for an awesome application) and
will be migrating to CS4 in a week. I also know about ten other
editors that use framesever which will be making to move soon.

Thanks in advance!

Sergey Yurkov

Nov 29, 2008, 5:24:11 AM11/29/08
to frameserver-discuss
Thanks for previous versions. We need Frameserver for CS4!
> > How is support for Premiere Pro CS4 going to happen?- Hide quoted text -

spreeni

Dec 1, 2008, 1:23:13 PM12/1/08
to frameserver-discuss
Hi,
I'm using frameserver plugin for a long time now. Please support it
for Premiere CS4, so I will able to use it in future, too. Thanks for
your work!

alsehk

Dec 4, 2008, 5:58:31 AM12/4/08
to frameserver-discuss

Hi!

I'm using the Frameserver, too!

And I would very happy, when that tool for CS4 becomes compatible.
Since in fact it would be an assistance.

Thank you very much!

PS. Sorry for my englisch.....
> > How is support for Premiere Pro CS4 going to happen?- Zitierten Text ausblenden -
>
> - Zitierten Text anzeigen -

b rock

Dec 4, 2008, 10:03:00 AM12/4/08
to frameserver-discuss
I too am not switching to CS4 until there is Frameserver support.
Thanks for past versions, I'm desperate for CS4 support.

Frameservingisverygood

Dec 6, 2008, 3:35:30 AM12/6/08
to frameserver-discuss
Hello,

I'm using your frame server for Premiere Pro CS3. When I test it on
CS4 i understand that it no more works with this version. I was so
desapointed...
I hope that one day, you'll got enought time to developpe a new
version for CS4.

Thank's a lot for your job.

um3k

Dec 10, 2008, 3:46:26 PM12/10/08
to frameserver-discuss
I, too, would really like to see support for CS4. Adobe's MPEG2
encoder is rather poor, and intermediate files take up too much space.

thirdstage

Dec 12, 2008, 9:18:54 AM12/12/08
to frameserver-discuss
I would also like to see support for Premiere CS4.

Baxton

Dec 23, 2008, 12:21:37 AM12/23/08
to frameserver-discuss
I'll be jumping to CS4 within the next couple of days and I would
really like to see support for it. I won't be able to use it until I
have Frameserver, though. I rely on it. Thanks as always.

eras2r

Dec 30, 2008, 4:23:29 PM12/30/08
to frameserver-discuss
I too would love to have Framserver support for Adobe CS4 Media
Encoder.

Satish: Is there any update on this? Are there any plans to support
CS4 as of yet?

-e

ganwu...@gmail.com

Jan 7, 2009, 3:40:02 AM1/7/09
to frameserver-discuss
I was sorely disappointed to find out that both DebugMode Frame Server
and the Avisynth import plugin no longer work with Premiere Pro CS4.

Please add my request to your (undoubtedly growing) list. I really
hope that this will happen soon.

Thank you!

angus

Jan 11, 2009, 2:02:19 AM1/11/09
to frameserver-discuss
hey, here is a guy in using your frameserver program in HK, as well as
a small point on the world map. I've already moved on the ppro cs4,
it's nice and well support the h.264 codec, however, i think most of
the users in china and Asia area are still needing your support about
the new version of debugmode frameserver because it is really really
wonderful.
people in the eastern world, including me, are still waiting. We are
waiting for premiere pro cs4 X debugmode frameserver.

Hopefully we will see it soon.

Thanks for given me a word.

Angus

jtr...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2009, 6:14:51 PM1/14/09
to frameserver-discuss
1 more vote for cs4 support..

debugmode_fan

Jan 16, 2009, 4:52:41 PM1/16/09
to frameserver-discuss
Much needed here too!!!! debugmode frameserver for CS4

billw

Jan 18, 2009, 10:32:34 AM1/18/09
to frameserver-discuss
Me too - please support CS4!

rent...@googlemail.com

Feb 11, 2009, 2:08:34 PM2/11/09
to frameserver-discuss
I would like to sign up for new version of Frameserver as well if any
donation needed, no problem as this is so very useful plug in.
Dave

ChernovEP

Feb 15, 2009, 1:04:48 AM2/15/09
to frameserver-discuss
please support CS4

JeffB

Feb 27, 2009, 7:06:27 AM2/27/09
to frameserver-discuss
Please add my name to the list of requesters for CS4 support.

Thanks,
-Jeff

PS - Thank you for making the frameserver available. It's a terrific
tool.

invertedhorn

Mar 3, 2009, 5:09:31 AM3/3/09
to frameserver-discuss
DebugMode FrameServer is probably the most useful plugin ever written!
Please continue develpment of this. I would love to see a version for
CS4. Keep up the good work.Thanks.

vladimir7

Mar 13, 2009, 11:28:54 AM3/13/09
to frameserver-discuss

krisq

Apr 7, 2009, 10:46:04 AM4/7/09
to frameserver-discuss
The lack of FrameServer for CS4 keeps away from upgrading :(. It's
essential tool in my everyday workflow.

Nagro

Apr 11, 2009, 2:59:08 PM4/11/09
to frameserver-discuss

I think theres enough people here willing to donate to make it worth
your while satish, perhaps you should pop in once a year and show that
your still alive.

zeus163

Apr 24, 2009, 1:24:17 PM4/24/09
to frameserver-discuss
I'd be willing to donate to this as well. I was unable to get this to
work for CS4 and this plugin is the most essential one for me. I'm
begging for CS4 support!!!

Chewbacca Kenobi

Apr 24, 2009, 5:16:36 PM4/24/09
to frameserv...@googlegroups.com
Just a thought, but could you use AviSynth to frameserve to Wax, then use Frameserver to frameserve to programs that support Frameserver but not AviSynth frameserving?

DC

Apr 28, 2009, 3:31:58 PM4/28/09
to frameserver-discuss
Hi.. One of the original requesters here and still interested in
Frameserver for CS4..

Will a Paypal donation of $50 help?

Bugsy

May 16, 2009, 6:49:06 AM5/16/09
to frameserver-discuss
Hi All,

Do we have any chances to see support in Debugmode frameserver for
Premiere Pro CS4 in near future?
I'm also willing to donate release of such feature.

Best regards

DC

May 21, 2009, 2:43:02 PM5/21/09
to frameserver-discuss
Monthly inquiry with donation splendor to offer for this great
tool. ;-)

Waiting to click that paypal button asap!

kjp007

May 28, 2009, 3:10:23 PM5/28/09
to frameserver-discuss
I would be very excited to see a version of Debugmode for Premiere Pro
CS4.
Message has been deleted

DC

Jun 17, 2009, 2:21:45 AM6/17/09
to frameserver-discuss
It's about that time...

My finger is ready to click on the PayPal donate button... ;-)

CS4 Support... please.

Shell

Jun 17, 2009, 12:37:01 PM6/17/09
to frameserver-discuss
Ill very appreciate if u include AP CS4 in support

Steve

Jun 29, 2009, 5:46:57 PM6/29/09
to frameserver-discuss
Ditto. Would like to see CS4 support.

-Steve

mark_m

Aug 6, 2009, 4:31:30 PM8/6/09
to frameserver-discuss
Yes, I too would love to see CS4 support.
I only discovered the delights of Debugmode for CS3 a couple of months
ago, and rashly moved to CS4 without thinking about the consequences!
Happy to make a donation to help develop.
Do you need the Premiere Pro CS4 SDK to make it happen? 'Cause it
doesn't seem to be available yet... but the After Effects one is:
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/aftereffects/sdk/cs4/
and it says "Effect plug-ins described in the SDK can not only run in
After Effects, but also Premiere Pro and Premiere Elements". Does this
mean one can develop plug-ins for Premiere Pro CS4 with the AECS4 SDK?

Cheers

Mark