New version of Debug Mode for CS5(64-bit) is now available

151 просмотр
Сообщение удалено

taravasya

не прочитано,
22 нояб. 2010 г., 01:49:5622.11.2010
– frameserver-discuss
Hi everybody. We have fully functionality plugin. And more.... we have
some improves....
http://photomir.dn.ua/tutorials/adobe/premiere/debugmodecs5/debugmodecs5.html

The programmer who made this plugin requests for work done $500 All
those interested in this plugin (!!!only for Premiere CS5!!!), write
me at the mailbox - tarava...@bigmir.net
!!!Not need to make the full amount!!! Need to gather from everyone
$500 that would be a one-time pay for the work of the programmer. That
is, the more people involved, the less each of us will pay. So bring
your friends, members of the forum, etc.

Christopher Walker

не прочитано,
22 нояб. 2010 г., 05:36:4022.11.2010
– frameserver-discuss
Ok I will pay my piece.
"On the road agin" E-Mail OK +436648253155
Christopher Walker
Head Of Engineering
DigitalWorks Authoring
SONYDADC

vladimir7

не прочитано,
22 нояб. 2010 г., 06:49:2422.11.2010
– taravasya
Hi, taravasya.

I want it's plugin

--

vladimir7 mailto:vlad...@list.ru

Satish

не прочитано,
22 нояб. 2010 г., 16:54:5322.11.2010
– frameserver-discuss
Hi Taravasya,

Good to see some progress in getting the plug-in work in CS5.

Please note that the Frameserver code is licensed under the "GNU
General Public License", according to which the programmer who is
asking you $500 for his work should also give you the full source code
for his work. Can you make sure you get the source code from him? If
you can send this source code to me I can add this to the official
frameserver and make a new release which will be helpful for all users
in future. Without this, only a small group of people who email you
will be able to use this fix..

--
Cheers
Satish

On Nov 22, 6:49 am, taravasya <tarava...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody. We have fully functionality plugin. And more.... we have
> some improves....http://photomir.dn.ua/tutorials/adobe/premiere/debugmodecs5/debugmode...

Тарарин Василий Юрьевич

не прочитано,
22 нояб. 2010 г., 17:32:3822.11.2010
– Satish
Здравствуйте, Satish.

Вы писали 22 ноября 2010 г., 23:54:53:

> Hi Taravasya,

> Good to see some progress in getting the plug-in work in CS5.

> Please note that the Frameserver code is licensed under the "GNU
> General Public License", according to which the programmer who is
> asking you $500 for his work should also give you the full source code
> for his work. Can you make sure you get the source code from him? If
> you can send this source code to me I can add this to the official
> frameserver and make a new release which will be helpful for all users
> in future. Without this, only a small group of people who email you
> will be able to use this fix..

> --
> Cheers
> Satish
First f all, I want to assure you that my goal is not to earn money, but just to get a working version of the plugin. Of course the programmer wants to make money. I think you and I can understand it...
I'll talk to a programmer who has fulfilled the order, and give the
source codes with my pleasure. But with your permission later. First I need
to pay for his work. You understand that if you make a public release,
I will not be able to collect the money that would pay to a programmer.
If you help me gather people willing to pay for his work, you just speed up this process. I am sure many people turn to you personally, to update the plug-in for the money. Also I think you have friends who need this release.
And absolutely it would be nice if you could to assist in obtaining
SDK file i/o for SonyVegas 10.
And one more... Why can`t add a post to a frameserver-discuss
directly?
Thanks for your attention.

--
С уважением,
Тарарин mailto:tara...@gmail.com

Тарарин Василий Юрьевич

не прочитано,
22 нояб. 2010 г., 17:41:5122.11.2010
– Christopher Walker
> Ok I will pay my piece.
> "On the road agin" E-Mail OK +436648253155
> Christopher Walker
> Head Of Engineering
> DigitalWorks Authoring
> SONYDADC

Hello, christopher.

As I understand you work in Sony. And apparently using SonyVegas. I
want to draw your attention to the fact that the 64-bit version of
this plugin(DebugMode) now works only with Premiere CS5. While there is no
file i/o plugin SDK(maybe you can help us with this?), which is needed to create a new version of the plug-in for Sony Vegas
If it is acceptable to you, how much you are willing to pay? At this point, I and four other people are willing to pay $20.
Participants are going very slowly. How many exclamations the desire
to pay for the new version was before... and now from them quiet .. :(

Сообщение удалено
Сообщение удалено

Тарарин Василий Юрьевич

не прочитано,
22 нояб. 2010 г., 18:17:5122.11.2010
– frameserv...@googlegroups.com
Installation process and work in AME.

http://photomir.dn.ua/tutorials/adobe/temp_blogs/debugmode-frameserver-cs5/debugmode-frameserver-cs5.html

You can send money to MoneyBookers. My email address in this system:
tara...@hotmail.com
Those who are worried about fairness of the transaction can take
advantage of the system through the transfer of Escrow.
------------
So of course, also the variant with WesternUnion available:
Ukraine (country)
Donetskaya (province)
Makeevka (city)
86157 (postal code)
Engels 7 (street)
Vasil' (first name)
Tararin (last name)
-------------
After sending the translation, let me know the same your information as above:
country, province, city, postal code, street, first name, last name
also
transfer amount and MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number),
city, state / province, country money sent from.
And please, check:
This transaction is not concemed with business or investment activities.

Сообщение удалено
Сообщение удалено
Сообщение удалено
Сообщение удалено
Сообщение удалено
Сообщение удалено
Сообщение удалено

Andreas Gumm

не прочитано,
23 нояб. 2010 г., 17:06:4023.11.2010
– frameserv...@googlegroups.com

Hi Taravasya,

I’m interested too in getting the frameserver plugin.

Could you find an easier way to send you money (maybe via PAYPAL)?

Maybe it could be a way placing a donate button on your website &

send out the plugin to people only have donated?

Jim

As I understand you work in Sony. And apparently using SonyVegas. I
want to draw your attention to the fact that the 64-bit version of

this plugin works only with Premiere CS5. While there is no file i / o
plugin SDK, which is needed to create a new version of the plug-in for

Sony Vegas
If it is acceptable to you, how much you are willing to pay? At this
point, I and four other people are willing to pay $20. Participants

are going very slowly. how many exclamations before the desire to pay
for the new version ... and now from them quiet .. : (

On Nov 22, 12:36 pm, Christopher Walker

<Christopher.Wal...@sonydadc.com> wrote:
> Ok I will pay my piece.
> "On the road agin" E-Mail OK +436648253155
> Christopher Walker
> Head Of Engineering
> DigitalWorks Authoring
> SONYDADC

eMail ist virenfrei.
Von AVG überprüft - www.avg.de
Version: 10.0.1153 / Virendatenbank: 424/3274 - Ausgabedatum: 23.11.2010

Frameservingisverygood

не прочитано,
23 нояб. 2010 г., 23:48:2723.11.2010
– frameserver-discuss
Hello,

I'm a Sony Vegas Pro 10 32 bits user. Can I hope to see a Vegas Pro 10
version of the DMFS plugin?
I understand that the work of a developer deserves a salary. How many
dollars and witch way. Some body talk about Paypal, why not?

Thanks.

Тарарин Василий Юрьевич

не прочитано,
24 нояб. 2010 г., 14:18:2524.11.2010
– Satish
Yes. You can use PayPal. I am new in this system, and just dont know
what info need for transaction? My email in PayPal
tara...@hotmail.com
Enything else?

Frameservingisverygood, i don`t have SDK i/o file plugin. Without
this SDK, i can`t did a order to programmer....

Тарарин Василий Юрьевич

не прочитано,
24 нояб. 2010 г., 14:34:3224.11.2010
– Satish
Sorry...
It turned out that I as a citizen of Ukraine can not accept payment to
my PayPal account..

Тарарин Василий Юрьевич

не прочитано,
24 нояб. 2010 г., 21:51:5624.11.2010
– Satish
You can pay with system LiqPay.
https://liqpay.com/
There you can use Visa or MasterCard.
At the top of the page, there is a point: send money to the phone number. And then in the choice of payment method, just select the Visa/MasterCard
Recipient's phone number: +380508036093

Stile

не прочитано,
25 нояб. 2010 г., 17:08:0625.11.2010
– frameserver-discuss
On Nov 25, 3:51 am, Тарарин Василий Юрьевич <tarava...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> You can pay with system LiqPay.https://liqpay.com/
> There you can use Visa or MasterCard.
> At the top of the page, there is a point: send money to the phone number. And then in the choice of payment method, just select the Visa/MasterCard
> Recipient's phone number: +380508036093

Soooo... Should we pay it? Anybody? I am also interested for
Frameserver 64-bit for CS5 and I am willing to pay 20$. How much money
did you collect so far?

Василий Тарарин

не прочитано,
25 нояб. 2010 г., 18:09:1025.11.2010
– frameserv...@googlegroups.com
Satish,
I talked with a programmer who working on a 64-bit version of your program, and he said that, "despite the fact that on your program there remained only an idea and interfaces", it certainly would not contradict the terms of the GPL, and given all the sources. However, he is interested in the question of how best to do this? The fact is that as I said above, the program code is very strongly modified, and in his opinion to change the existing version is not quite correct. Would be logical to create a new branch of the project that would have left both versions. But I think about it you'd better talk to him one on one. This is his email: n.il...@gmail.com

> Soooo... Should we pay it? Anybody? I am also interested for
> Frameserver 64-bit for CS5 and I am willing to pay 20$. How much money
> did you collect so far?
At this moment, i collect 65$ and three people have assured me that as soon transferred ~ $60
By the way, you do not need to pay just $20 you can pay less or more. This money - a voluntary payment. As you can see when it's over, the source code
going to Satish, and he will make an official (totally free, I think) release. BUT! If I did not gather the money, then we are "left with a nose" on half way through...

Василий Тарарин

не прочитано,
25 нояб. 2010 г., 22:27:4725.11.2010
– frameserv...@googlegroups.com
I created a page where you can make all possible assistance to the project. Including PayPal ...
http://photomir.dn.ua/debug/index.html
Hey guys!. Do not be so passive ...

Satish

не прочитано,
26 нояб. 2010 г., 17:06:2726.11.2010
– frameserver-discuss
Google groups doesn't show me the full mail id as you typed. Anyway,
he can email me at satish-at-debugmode-dot-com and send the new source
code, I'll psend time on integrating it with the rest of the
frameserver and make a release.

- Satish

On Nov 25, 11:09 pm, Василий Тарарин <tarava...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Satish,
> I talked with a programmer who working on a 64-bit version of your program,
> and he said that, "despite the fact that on your program there remained only
> an idea and interfaces", it certainly would not contradict the terms of the
> GPL, and given all the sources. However, he is interested in the question of
> how best to do this? The fact is that as I said above, the program code is
> very strongly modified, and in his opinion to change the existing version is
> not quite correct. Would be logical to create a new branch of the project
> that would have left both versions. But I think about it you'd better talk
> to him one on one. This is his email: n.ilda...@gmail.com

taravasya

не прочитано,
26 нояб. 2010 г., 17:38:0226.11.2010
– frameserver-discuss
OK!

taravasya

не прочитано,
30 нояб. 2010 г., 05:58:1930.11.2010
– frameserver-discuss
Hey guys???? People from "third world countries" collect almost half
the desired amount!!! Where YOU are????????

taravasya

не прочитано,
30 нояб. 2010 г., 06:27:1530.11.2010
– frameserver-discuss
Satish, what about assist to me get the file i/o plugin SDK for
SonyVegas10?

Satish

не прочитано,
30 нояб. 2010 г., 15:29:4430.11.2010
– frameserver-discuss
Why do you need file i/o plugin SDK? Is it for you or the programmer
you are paying? If it is for the programmer, how did he develop the
plug-in without this SDK?

According to the SDK terms from Sony, I can't distribute it to
others.. they must get it directly from Sony after signing an
agreement.

taravasya

не прочитано,
30 нояб. 2010 г., 16:20:5130.11.2010
– frameserver-discuss
You do not understand .... This SDK I do not need. I work in Adobe
Premiere. And to the programmer it to anything. His do not do video
editor. This SDK is necessary for all users SonyVegas 9th 10th
versions.
And now. Show me the place where I said that in the new version DMFS
exist a plug-in for SonyVegas? You do not show it to me, because it is
not. I've always focused on the fact that the new version until now,
done only for Premiere. And the only reason why no new version of the
plug-in for Sony - it's the the absence of this SDK. Because in the
deal, which I concluded with a programmer, said about two hosts
programs. Sony and Premiere. Then i did not know that the this SDK -
it`s "military secret".
Tell me what to write email? Or on what page is filled with this
request. Please help me...

Satish

не прочитано,
1 дек. 2010 г., 18:20:4401.12.2010
– frameserver-discuss
I think you can visit the Sony vegas forums at
http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/forums/ShowTopics.asp?ForumID=4
and post your query to get the file IO SDK. Sony engineers keep an eye
on this forum and they should get in touch or reply about it.

- Satish

VictorT

не прочитано,
16 янв. 2011 г., 17:27:5816.01.2011
– frameserver-discuss
I am about to make a donation with LiqPay. I hope it is still Ok!

I am planning on calling Sony about File I/O plugin next week. Will
see what they going to say...

If I am successful, I may by able to help with code. I looked at the
source code already, I like what I saw. I will need a new source code
as I do not want to "re-invent wheel", because of project source code
already ported to 64-bit.

I can not believe author is abandoning his work!!! It is clean, clever
code.

I understand, 64-bit transition is not friendly to the project,
because of it needs to provide 32-bit and 64-bit, but only Premiere
and Vegas has 64-bit, everything else is 32-bit only. It complicates
and fracture the project code.

Victor

Frameservingisverygood

не прочитано,
16 янв. 2011 г., 23:54:0716.01.2011
– frameserver-discuss
Hello,

I use Vegas Pro 10. I'm so sad that the frameserver is no longer
supported for this software.
For Premiere CS5 it seems that there is a solution, some body take the
project; but for Vegas pro 10, for the moment : nobody.

For VictorT: do you think you're able to write a new version of the
plugin for Vegas? It will be so cool!!!!

Bye.

Erik O

не прочитано,
17 янв. 2011 г., 01:30:0917.01.2011
– frameserver-discuss
On Jan 16, 10:27 pm, VictorT <victor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am planning on calling Sony about File I/O plugin next week. Will
> see what they going to say...

I may not be able to devote the time to 64-bit porting, but I am
motivated to debug and try and fix the 32-bit thing under my windows 7
environment where it hasn't worked. ever. So I spent two weeks back
and forth with tech support, finally got sent to the right people at
the end of last week and signed the NDA. So it IS possible to obtain
it. Hopefully I haven't jinxed anyone else's shot by getting there
first. :)

I can't get the plugin SDK library to compile "out of the box" yet --
complaints about "missing ';' before '__uuidof'"
I'm sure it's something stupid I'm omitting, and will eventually get
it once I sit down in earnest.

If there really is development work on the 64-bit port as a function
of the CS5 work, it would be nice to have it folded back into the
source tree.

Incidentally, I don't see any problems with Vegas 10 and the Satish's
last release 2.7. It *works*, exactly the same as it did with Vegas 9
-- namely, 32-bit only, under XP (for me). The only additional quirk
is that its setup won't look for the Vegas 10 installation directory,
so you have to point it to the Vegas 10 installation directory
explicitly, or use the trick that was pointed out on this list of
copying Frameserver.x86.fio2007-config from an older working Vegas 9
directory to the Vegas 10 directory.

So I continue to do what I've been doing for 2 years now -- dual boot
my computer, running windows 7 64 bit to edit, and then flip into XP
in order to render. Ugh.

- Erik

Frameservingisverygood

не прочитано,
17 янв. 2011 г., 02:58:4817.01.2011
– frameserver-discuss
I'm using Vegas 10 Pro 32 bits on Win Xp SP3. I copy the file
"Frameserver.x86.fio2007-config" to make it works.
But the FS have difficulties to render the audio; some time the sound
doesn't works. It's strange but it's like that.
I have to export the sound of my project in first (in flac format for
example). After this export the video via the FS. Finally I put Audio
file + video file in my encoder (StaxRip).

It's working but that's less easy to use than with Vegas Pro 9
version.

VictorT

не прочитано,
17 янв. 2011 г., 11:20:3317.01.2011
– frameserver-discuss
- Eric

I could not get DMFS working on W7-64-bit with Vegas 10 32-bit at all,
but it works with Vegas 10 64-bit, figures. Unfortunately, it works
during AVS Script Creator step in MEGUI (you can navigate to random
frames), but once encoding starts - it will stop at frame 394 (720p60
source) and DMFS will simply lockup. You need to terminate it in order
to recover and Vegas will quit with "send error report" dialog.
Interesting but Vegas 64-bit works with 32-bit plugin. signpost avi
also works with Windows Media Player, If you pause and hen you could
move to random frames, but if you start playback - it will only last ~
10 seconds.

BTW, I saw you post and reply on Vegas-video forum. Could you email me
the right people contacts @ Sony, so I could save a little bit of time
dealing with first level of support folks.

I am sure we could get Vegas working again.

For Premiere CS5 plugin, it is indeed working, but I am not sure why
network client and server was removed. It is very neat feature, but
you need a Gb network to appreciate it. For example, I was able to
redirect Vegas 9 DNFS output from Vegas 9 (old, not powerful for x264
encoding XP machine) to Core i7 W7-64bit machine for x264 encoding.
Network layer was pretty much transparent, but x264 encodes almost 10x
faster in Core i7.

Victor

Erik O

не прочитано,
17 янв. 2011 г., 11:26:4117.01.2011
– frameserver-discuss

On Jan 17, 7:58 am, Frameservingisverygood <yvan.ubu...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I'm using Vegas 10 Pro 32 bits on Win Xp SP3. I copy the file
> "Frameserver.x86.fio2007-config" to make it works.
> But the FS have difficulties to render the audio; some time the sound
> doesn't works. It's strange but it's like that.
> I have to export the sound of my project in first (in flac format for
> example). After this export  the video via the FS. Finally I put Audio
> file + video file in my encoder (StaxRip).

Ah, I've always exported the audio separately, even under Vegas 9.
For DVD and Blu-Ray, as AC3 Pro, and use DVD Architect, tsmuxer or
MultiAVCHD to assemble the files.

For .mp4 or other files, as .wav, and then use MeGUI to multiplex the
audio and raw AVC together.

This has basically been how I had to create files even before I
started with Frameserving, so I never thought twice about using
debugmode for the audio as well.

Satish

не прочитано,
17 янв. 2011 г., 16:57:5017.01.2011
– frameserver-discuss
@VictorT:

I have not abandoned the project or code :) On the contrary, I
announced publicly that I have less time now to work on it alone and
since the project is open source any one can start working on it and
submit fixes/patches for future releases. Of course the plugin SDKs
are a pain to get, but even if someone were to do this by themselves
they need to get the SDK from Sony/Adobe etc. so no extra effort.

VictorT

не прочитано,
17 янв. 2011 г., 20:53:1817.01.2011
– frameserver-discuss
@Satish:

I am glad to hear your point of view.

I could easily guess: Vegas 10 32-bit fix requires very minimal effort.
64-bit port - yes, it requires work.

Premiere CS5 is 64-bit only, so folks have no choice, but take it in
their hands. But Vegas has both 32/64 and 32-bit fix would take
probably less time than to write reply to forum posts from people
desperate for help. It may only need a project rebuild with updated
Sony SDKs sources ("scons installer").

I am waiting for Sony to respond for my request for the plugin. On the
mean time I am almost finished building VM with all development tools
required for the project.

BTW, I am grateful for the information you provided on the project and
I appreciate the outstanding work you have done.

Victor

Satish

не прочитано,
18 янв. 2011 г., 15:20:4218.01.2011
– frameserver-discuss
Victor,

Sounds good. Once you have a fix ready please submit a patch to the
project at code.google.com, we can get it in and push out a new
release for all current and future users.

- satish

Alex Mejia

не прочитано,
4 февр. 2011 г., 12:07:1004.02.2011
– frameserv...@googlegroups.com
Tell me how much money you need to release the software.  I might just have the rest of it.  How soon can you release it?

VictorT

не прочитано,
4 февр. 2011 г., 12:38:5004.02.2011
– frameserver-discuss
Another good news today!

I am working on final touches for Adobe Premiere CS5 64-bit plugin
(installer at the moment). As of now, Premiere CS5 plugin is fully
functional and all DMFS features are preserved.

Stand by for DMFS v.2.9 (supporting both Vegas 10 and Premiere CS5 )
release by the end of today (EST: Friday Feb 4, 2011).

-VictorT

Bill Warshaw

не прочитано,
4 февр. 2011 г., 14:34:0804.02.2011
– frameserv...@googlegroups.com
Will 2.9 also work with Vegas 9 32 bit?

/BILLW

Bill Warshaw

не прочитано,
4 февр. 2011 г., 14:45:3304.02.2011
– frameserv...@googlegroups.com
Will 2.9 also work with Vegas 9 32 bit, under Win7 64 bit?

/BILLW

VictorT

не прочитано,
4 февр. 2011 г., 14:48:0804.02.2011