Bogdanovs

232 vues

Shahn Majid

non lue,
30 sept. 2004, 13:47:4330/09/2004
I dont normally intervene in this nonsense but I see that the Bogdanovs are
now making up stories that I said xyz to them and I draw the line there.

let me set the record straight re the Ciel & Espace article. I was interviewed very
professionally by David Fosse. The quotes in his article pertaining to me are
correct. He sent me the text of the para concerning me to approve my
quotes before publication and had my full agreement.

Gritcka Bogdanov did telephone me when the article appeared or was to appear
and I told him that I had been shown the text of David Fosse's article in so far
as concerned my quotes and approved it. So if he is now saying the exact opposite
I would have to say that he would be lying.

yours sincerely
Shahn Majid

P.S. I do not use this usenet so noone should reply to me, I will not be reading it.
No email on the matter please either. Finally, Gritcka, I would appreciate
not being telephoned by you since evidently you misrepresented even that.
Shahn Majid

Nabeshin

non lue,
1 oct. 2004, 07:40:2301/10/2004
> Gritcka Bogdanov did telephone me when the article appeared or was to appear
> and I told him that I had been shown the text of David Fosse's article in so far
> as concerned my quotes and approved it. So if he is now saying the exact opposite
> I would have to say that he would be lying.

Well well well...

Merci Monsieur Majid.

/N/

bernard.chaverondier

non lue,
15 oct. 2004, 18:18:4115/10/2004
"Arkadiusz Jadczyk" <arkREM...@ANDTHIScassiopaea.org> a écrit dans le
message de news:ag70n01p94kgtlh1l...@4ax.com...
> On 1 Oct 2004 04:40:23 -0700, zzzz...@club-internet.fr (Nabeshin)
> wrote:

> Well well well :
> Comments on an article in Ciel & Espace
> http://quantumfuture.net/quantum_future/bogdanovs-ciel-et-espace.htm
> Arkadiusz Jadczyk
> http://quantumfuture.net/quantum_future/jadpub.htm

Intéressant.

Bernard Chaverondier
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lebigbang/epr.htm
Déterminisme quantique ou localité relativiste ?

Nabeshin

non lue,
16 oct. 2004, 08:42:4016/10/2004

> Comments on an article in Ciel & Espace
>
> http://quantumfuture.net/quantum_future/bogdanovs-ciel-et-espace.htm

... d'où j'extrais ceci:

> Instead of listening to
> professors, our journalist prefers to listen to "jeune physicien
> théoricien en thèse à l'université d'Essen" - that is, a Grad student
> at the University of Essen! So here are extracts from the Reports:

Hum... ce "jeune physicien" inconnu (ruse classique) aurait-il pour
nom Urs Schreiber?

http://www-stud.uni-essen.de/~sb0264/bog.html

Just asking...

/N/

YBM

non lue,
21 oct. 2004, 19:47:5221/10/2004
Arkadiusz Jadczyk a écrit :

> On 1 Oct 2004 04:40:23 -0700, zzzz...@club-internet.fr (Nabeshin)
> wrote:
>

> Well well well:

> Comments on an article in Ciel & Espace
>
> http://quantumfuture.net/quantum_future/bogdanovs-ciel-et-espace.htm

too late, far too late : they have been caught.

0 nouveau message