Re: TOR Question

Anonymous Sender

Nov 15, 2007, 1:22:18 AM11/15/07

PATRICK PARIS -- FAILED HUMAN BEING
PATRICK PARIS -- MAKE YOUR PANTIES PUBLIC
PATRICK PARIS -- MORALLY BANKRUPT
PATRICK PARIS -- SCUM OF THE EARTH

In article <1460302.u...@wrench.yi.org>
"Jeffrey F. Bloss" <jbl...@tampabay.mapson.rr.com> wrote:

> Thrasher Remailer wrote:
>
>> Is it possible to specify the Tor exit node and if so, how?
>> I have read all the documentation on the Tor site and there is either
>> no mention of it or I am as blind as a bat.
>
> It's probably a bad idea in general, and I've never tried it but...
>
> According to the man page there's two torrc settings that should make this
> possible:

You can also append .nickname.exit to a hostname or IP and tor will
use that exit node for that connection.

So you could go to www.google.com.serifos.exit and tor will connect to
www.google.com using serifos as the exit node, or IRC to irc.freenode.net.err.exit
and you'll get err as your exit node on that irc server.

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: Pingers/Remops: Lunatic Eelbash at it again

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005 22:22:29 +0100 (CET), George Orwell wrote in
> Zax did *not* say that he had put flood filters in his remailer and
> added some more.
Correct, my remailer does no filtering.

> What Zax said was that his private news server, which he offers up to
> the public and has nothing to do with his remailer, had some filters
> added to kill the flood. That's all.
Correct again. :)
Filtering at the news server provides people the opportunity to see a
clean feed. Filtering at the remailer forces everyone to see it. Big
difference.

--
pub 1024D/8ED57743 2003-07-08 Bananasplit Operator
Key fingerprint = 796F 67E0 E890 A0BB BDAE EBB4 94A6 7A09 8ED5 7743

<<==========>>

Subject: Re: why are posts through dizum to alt.religion.kibology dropped?

In article <0f2a77b63bdde1fe...@msgid.frell.theremailer.net>
Fritz Wuehler <fr...@spamexpire-200510.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote:

> > Why is dizum (as exit remailer) dropping posts to
> > alt.religion.kibology?
>
> Oops, I meant dingo not dizum!
>
> Anyone know why?

It's not.

<4SWKNDQK3865...@anonymous.poster>

More may be forthcoming.

Perhaps it's your method rather than dingo. That particular message went
though the banana mail2news.

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit www.panta-rhei.dyndns.org
for abuse and hashcash info.