How to make money online at Chinese website use SEO ?

sanchuntrade

Dec 26, 2010, 7:11:06 AM12/26/10
Our company shoesspring constructure this website http://www.shoesspring.com
at 12,01,2008,we don't know about SEO project at that time, we just
uploaded new products pictures when new items arrival and make some
discription on products details, and no any keywords we want to
promote, in other word, we have no idea about SEO, we make ad on trade
platform, b2b platform and some other website which allow us to
advertise. Though we have about 200 vistors to our website per day, it
is ok, we have gotten a number of valued customers, for instant,
Erica,
Bryant,Dushan,Kerry,Kystie,Jemery,Bejaman,Mindaugas.......Business is
not too good. In 2010, many company began to did SEO,and it is very
effective. Then, our company arranged a staff to learned about it.
Now, our target main products are air jordans,designer jeans,oakleys
sunglasses,timberland boots, replica handbags,so our target mata
keyword are retro jordans, Replica handbag,diesel jeans,oakleys
sunglasses,timberland boots, now, we hope you enjoy stay with us in
the future and looking forward to getting your continually
supports.Thank you!
http://www.shoesspring.com
Shoesspring International Trade CO.,LTD