v2 API

Kumar

Dec 8, 2010, 7:40:24 AM12/8/10
to foursquare API
We've just started integrating FourSquare with our application. Saw
some posts on Quora about v2 early access. I am wondering if there is
any discussions about what is coming in v2 api.

Don't want to invest too much time on the v1 api, if v2 is coming out
soon. Is there any chance of getting access to the v2 api?

Thanks.

evan...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2010, 3:18:42 PM12/8/10
to foursqu...@googlegroups.com
+1
-EMR

p:914.500.8792
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry. Please excuse any typos.

Thanks.

http://groups.google.com/group/foursquare-api

Toby

Dec 8, 2010, 3:50:58 PM12/8/10
to foursquare API
I would also love to know if/when we can gain access to v2 - there are
features that I'm waiting for that were discussed as part of the new
version - hoping they made it in.
Any news would be appreciated.

JWilcox

Dec 8, 2010, 5:41:26 PM12/8/10