Business API & Subscription accounts

bobpeters

Feb 24, 2010, 11:36:15 AM2/24/10
to Fotolia API
When I first started building my interface I had asked "Can I use the
Business API in conjunction with a Subscriptin account?" The answer
was yes, so I underwent a month's worth of creating what my company
needs to allow us to purchase images, etc.

Yesterday I purchased the subscription went into the interface, and
kept receiving an insufficient credit error. I wrote to Fotolia and
explained the problem, and was answered several hours later with "Your
subscription will be canceled, please direct API questions to Chad".

24 hours after writing to Chad. I still have no answers, and now no
subscription. Attempts at calling for service have been fruitless. I
hope someone here, or from Fotolia can provide an answer, as much as I
hate to go back to Istock or Getty, it may be my only solution

Olivier Sirven

Feb 24, 2010, 1:42:08 PM2/24/10
to fotol...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We can provide access to a subscription through the API but this has
to be checked by the marketing team first. Please write to Chad Bridwell
(ch...@fotolia.com) and cc me to ask for it. Keep in mind you have to
precisely describe your project and the reasons you need to be able to
access a subscription through the API

Regards,

Olivier

lostmail

Feb 24, 2010, 3:02:51 PM2/24/10
to Fotolia API
I`m still waiting for an API key since month ago.
It seems the marketing team is sleeping or not willed to give API
keys.
Both of the 3 API Key versions can not be generated by the online tool
because of the accounts are not validated manually by the marketing
team of fotolia.

I´m realy fed up with that site...

Jack

On Feb 24, 7:42 pm, Olivier Sirven <oliv...@fotolia.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We can provide access to a subscription through the API but this has
> to be checked by the marketing team first. Please write to Chad Bridwell

> (c...@fotolia.com) and cc me to ask for it. Keep in mind you have to

> precisely describe your project and the reasons you need to be able to
> access a subscription through the API
>
> Regards,
>
> Olivier

Olivier Sirven

Feb 24, 2010, 3:44:51 PM2/24/10
to fotol...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Provide me your fotolia member ID, I will review your requests

Olivier

bobpeters

Feb 25, 2010, 9:34:21 AM2/25/10
to Fotolia API
I've sent an email to both yourself and Chad (yesterday) I hope we can
get this up and running as my CIO has been expecting this projects
completion for over a week.