[foss-nepal] bluish video problem

chandan gupta

May 5, 2010, 10:02:40 PM5/5/10
to foss-nepal
ubuntu 10.04
when I play videos in vlc or other player like movie player etc the
video gets weird color. It gets bluish. A screenshot is attached here.
Plese find time to see and find a solution.
Thanks,
~chandan

Screenshot.png

SATA

May 6, 2010, 2:09:54 AM5/6/10
to foss-...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 7:47 AM, chandan gupta <gupta.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
ubuntu 10.04
when I play videos in vlc or other player like movie player etc the
video gets weird color. It gets bluish. A screenshot is attached here.
Plese find time to see and find a solution.

It seems to be your video card issue (smurf effect).
Follow the following links, you may get some clue.

http://forum.videolan.org/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=10896
http://www.mikesplanet.net/2007/05/im-so-blue/

--
Regards,