IBM DB2 Certification Schedule Declared -Urgent

Nareshkumar Harale

Jul 6, 2010, 12:51:10 PM7/6/10
to ForumOfTechnologyEducationists, nareshkum...@mgmmumbai.ac.in
Dear All,

This is just to update you all about IBM DB2 Certification Schedule,
final exam date has been declared by IBM as given below:

IBM DB2 Database (Associate Level) Professional -FDP 16th July
2010.
Venue: MGM's College of Engineering and Technology ,Kamothe,Navi
Mumbai.

Please prepare for the mock test which will be conducted on 13th July
2010 ,11.00 AM.
In case any issue ,please feel free to revert.

Warm Regards
Nareshkumar Harale

nareshkumar harale

Jul 7, 2010, 3:08:43 AM7/7/10
to ForumOfTechnologyEducationists, nareshkum...@mgmmumbai.ac.in, nareshkumar harale
Dear All,

Please find below are some of the guidelines to prepare for the IBM DB2 Certification:
-Refer all the reference PPT's provided
-Hands on on DB2 required ..little bit to know where to search and how to search various options
-Try to answer possible MOCK Exam questions

Please feel free to call or mail me.

--
Thanking You.
Warm Regards,

MGM’s College of Engineering and Technology
[NBA Accredited & ISO 9001:2000 Certified Institution]
Kamothe, Navi Mumbai – 410 209
Tel     :  +91-22-27427846
Cell     :  +919819514330

Website       : www.mgmmumbai.com
E-mail         : nareshkum...@mgmmumbai.ac.in

nareshkumar harale

Jul 7, 2010, 3:16:26 AM7/7/10
to ForumOfTechnologyEducationists, Chelpa Lingam
Dear Friends,

Please find the sample DB2 question and respective answer set for your reference.
In case any query please let me know.

Happy to help .
Our Objective (FTE)  is your Competence in DB2 and Certification.

nareshkumar harale

Jul 12, 2010, 12:20:06 PM7/12/10
to ForumOfTechnologyEducationists, Chelpa Lingam
Dear All,

Mock test is mandatory and it's one of the step in certification. Pls refer the DB2 sample questions for your reference along with answers.

Time    : 11.00 AM to 12:30 PM
VENUE: COMPUTER LAB1 ,MGM's College of Engineering and Technology,Kamothe,Navi Mumbai.

All the best.

Cheers!
DB2_questions.txt
DB2_answers.txt

nareshkumar harale

Jul 13, 2010, 12:31:54 AM7/13/10
to ForumOfTechnologyEducationists
Date:     13th Jul 2010,Tuesday.
DB2_questions.txt
DB2_answers.txt

Smita Sakharwade

Jul 13, 2010, 8:35:40 AM7/13/10
to forumoftechnolo...@googlegroups.com
Respected Sir,
I am Smita Sakharwade working as a lecturer in Indira Gandhi College of Engineering Koperkhairne,last month i attended IBM DB2 workshop at Bharti Vidyapith Kharghar not in MGM.
Request you inform me weather this examination is only for those students who attended workshop at MGM or Bharti Vidyapith.
             Thank you

nareshkumar harale

Jul 14, 2010, 1:20:54 AM7/14/10
to forumoftechnolo...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

We have received very poor response for the IBM DB2 Mock test in spite of being mandatory for the certification. Out of 51 participant only 10 participant turned to appear for the Mandatory MOCK TEST which was scheduled yesterday at MGM'sCET,Kamothe Navi Mumbai.

Those participants (Refer below mentioned attendance List) are interested for final IBM DB2 certification examination which is scheduled tomorrow 15th Jul 2010. Please confirm your names by today afternoon otherwise we will assume it to be cancelled.

Sr No Faculty Name College Details 1 Mahesh Lanjewar  PVPPCOE,Mumbai  2 Vinod Alone  PVPPCOE,Mumbai  3 Gaurav Sharma  RAIT,Navi Mumbai  4 Achal Tayade  RAIT,Navi Mumbai  5 Smita Patil  RAIT,Navi Mumbai  6 Savita B. Chavan  YTCOE,Karjat Bhivpuri  7 Vijay Maruti Shelake  YTCOE,Karjat Bhivpuri  8 B.W.Balkhande  BVCOE,Navi Mumbai  9 Devmane Mahavir  PVPPCOE,Mumbai  10 Bhushan Patil  RGIT,Mumbai  11 Bhushan Awsarmol  MGMCET Navi Mumbai 12 Mayur Asalmol  MGMCET Navi Mumbai 13 Sachin Barahate  YTCEM Karjat 14 Sanjay Waikar  PVPPCOE Mumbai  15 Pranjali Jagtap YTIET Karjat 16 Harish Barapatre  YTIET Karjat 17 Jensy Varghese   Pillai_HOC_Polytechnic ,Rasayani 18 Poonam Pathak Pillai_HOC_Polytechnic ,Rasayani 19 Rajesh Bhise   Pillai_HOC_Polytechnic ,Rasayani 20 Hari Chavan  TCOE Navi Mumbai 21 Mitrakshi Patil  MGMCET Navi Mumbai 22 Prashant Lokhande  PVPPCOE Mumbai 23 Avinash Sonule  ACPCOE ,Kharghar,Navi Mumbai 24 Amarjeet Arora MGMCET,Navi Mumbai  25 Sulochana Madchane MGMCET,Navi Mumbai  26 Chaitrali Chaudhari  LTCOE Navi Mumbai 27 Shobha Lolge  LTCOE Navi Mumbai 28 Bhavesh Patel  SAK Polytechnic,Mumbai 29 Kalpana N. Meher PVPPCOE Mumbai 30 Ashwini Deshmukh PVPPCOE Mumbai 31 Sneha Sankhe PVPPCOE Mumbai 32 Supriya Chaudhari PVPPCOE Mumbai 33 Puja Vakhare PVPPCOE Mumbai 34 Sachin Chavan   MGMCET,Navi Mumbai  35 Pankaj Chandre  MGMCET,Navi Mumbai  36 D V Thombre  TCOE,Nerul,Navi Mumbai 37 Ramulu Janmanchi SAKCOE ,Chembur,Mumbai 38 Sanjay Vidhani ACPCE , Kharghar ,Navi-mumbai 39 PRAVIN HOLE  Terna Polytechnic Koperkhairane 40 Prashant Rathod Theem College Of Engg,Mumbai 41 Kishor Sakure  Terna Polytechnic Koperkhairane 42 Kumane Dr.D Y Patil Polytechnic,Nerul 43 Madhuri Juikar MGMCET Navi Mumbai 44 Vidya Hulsure MGMCET Navi Mumbai 45 Dipti Patil MGMCET Navi Mumbai 46 Vijay Bhossle MGMCET Navi Mumbai 47 Ambika Sherkhane MGMCET Navi Mumbai 48 Abhijeet Patil MGM IT College  49 Pushpendu Rakshit MGM IT College  50 Chaitrali Gadekar MGM IT College  51 Dayanand ingle BVCOE,Navi Mumbai

Warm Regards
Naresh D Harale

nareshkumar harale

Jul 14, 2010, 1:22:14 AM7/14/10
[...]

In case any help required please do let me know.
Thank you.
Warm Regards
Naresh D Harale
M-09819514330

madhuri juikar

Jul 14, 2010, 3:08:28 AM7/14/10
to forumoftechnolo...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sir,

Please confirm my presence for IBM DB2 certification.

dipti patil

Jul 14, 2010, 4:13:24 AM7/14/10
to forumoftechnolo...@googlegroups.com
Sir, Yesterday dated 13th July 2010, I was present for Mock-Test. And tomorrow I will be present for IBM DB2 Certification.

Sir,Yesterday on dated 13/07/2010, I was present for the Mock-Test.

Bhupinder

Jul 14, 2010, 4:25:38 AM7/14/10
to forumoftechnolo...@googlegroups.com

Pl remove my email from ur list.

Thanks and Regards,

Bhupinder Kumar,

SEED Infotech, Vashi.

09702016501

I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shots and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that’s why I succeed. – Michael Jordan.

Bhupinder

Ashish Wadnerkar

Jul 14, 2010, 8:16:55 AM7/14/10
to forumoftechnolo...@googlegroups.com

Please remove my mail id from this list.

Thanks,

-W

Dr. Dhananjay Kumar singh

Jul 14, 2010, 10:10:57 AM7/14/10
to forumoftechnolo...@googlegroups.com
Please unsubscribe my email from your mail list.
BR
Dr. Dhananjay Kumar Singh
Professor & Dean (R and D),
Vice President Administration-GISFI
Sinhagad Institute of Technology,
Lonavla,
INDIA.
Mobile No.- 91-8080735465 / 9324231055
Tel. No.-     91=2114304474
fax No:       91-2114278304

nareshkumar harale

Jul 14, 2010, 12:27:45 PM7/14/10
to forumoftechnolo...@googlegroups.com
we will do the needful.
thank you for bearing with us.

regards
FTE Team

Shyam Pathade

Jul 14, 2010, 7:19:21 PM7/14/10
to forumoftechnolo...@googlegroups.com
Please remove my email id from your list.

Thanks,
Shyam

Jul 15, 2010, 2:17:14 AM7/15/10
to forumoftechnolo...@googlegroups.com
Sir I have attended the mock test conducted by u.n will also attend the certification exam which is scheduled on 16th July 2010.

Savita Chavan

Jul 15, 2010, 5:16:27 AM7/15/10
to forumoftechnolo...@googlegroups.com, nareshkumar harale
dear Sir,
 I was present for mock test. i will come for db2 certification on 16th july 2010 on time.

Nareshkumar D Harale

Aug 3, 2010, 1:09:53 PM8/3/10
to ForumOfTechnologyEducationists
Dear Faculties,

Greetings!
One chance will be given to all the DB2 certification aspirants by IBM
India Pvt. Ltd faculties who had been attended IBM DB2 Training Plus
Certification Workshop hosted by MGM's College of Engineering and
Technology ,Kamothe,Navi Mumbai.

Interested participants are requested to send the your interest by
sending a mail on nareshkum...@mgmmumbai.ac.in.

Thank you.

Cheers
Naresh D Harale

On Jul 6, 9:51 pm, Nareshkumar Harale <nareshkumar.d.har...@gmail.com>

Shyam Pathade

Aug 3, 2010, 7:03:39 PM8/3/10
to forumoftechnolo...@googlegroups.com
Please remove my id from this mailing list.

Thanks.
Aug 4, 2010, 2:48:52 AM8/4/10
to forumoftechnolo...@googlegroups.com
Respected sir, Thank you so much 4 arranging this once again. Plz register me for the same.
Thanking You,
Pranjali Jagtap.(PIIT, New Panvel)

On Tue, 03 Aug 2010 23:25:43 +0530 wrote

wrote:

> Dear All,

> This is just to update you all about IBM DB2 Certification Schedule,

> final exam date has been declared by IBM as given below:

> IBM DB2 Database (Associate Level) Professional -FDP 16th July

> 2010.

> Venue: MGM's College of Engineering and Technology ,Kamothe,Navi

> Mumbai.

> Please prepare for the mock test which will be conducted on 13th July

> 2010 ,11.00 AM.

> In case any issue ,please feel free to revert.

> Warm Regards

> Nareshkumar Harale

kishor sakure

Aug 5, 2010, 4:33:11 AM8/5/10
to forumoftechnolo...@googlegroups.com
hello!
pl. register me.

kishor

Ashish Wadnerkar

Aug 5, 2010, 4:51:23 AM8/5/10
to forumoftechnolo...@googlegroups.com

Please remove my name from this list.

Thanks,

-W

Aug 5, 2010, 9:16:06 AM8/5/10
to forumoftechnolo...@googlegroups.com

sanjay waykar

Aug 6, 2010, 12:34:02 AM8/6/10
to forumoftechnolo...@googlegroups.com
hello!
pl. register me.

and karlekar n p
warm regards
waykar

tanu

Aug 6, 2010, 1:34:59 AM8/6/10
to forumoftechnolo...@googlegroups.com
sir pl can you let me know as when the course is starting. as i need to register.
thank you

On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 10:03:57 +0530 wrote

>hello!
pl. register me.

and karlekar n p
warm regards
waykar

wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> This is just to update you all about IBM DB2 Certification Schedule,
> final exam date has been declared by IBM as given below:
>
> IBM DB2 Database (Associate Level) Professional -FDP   16th July

> 2010.
> Venue: MGM's College of Engineering and Technology ,Kamothe,Navi
> Mumbai.
>
> Please prepare for the mock test which will be conducted on 13th July
> 2010 ,11.00 AM.
> In case any issue ,please feel free to revert.

> Warm Regards
> Nareshkumar Harale

Dipashri Sonawale

Aug 9, 2010, 5:25:36 AM8/9/10
to forumoftechnolo...@googlegroups.com
Respected Harale Sir,
Please register our(Ms. Rajashri A. Sonawale, Bhagyashri A. Sonawale, Dipashri A. Sonawale) names for DB2 certification.

Thanks & Regards,
Dipashri

harish_barapatre

Aug 24, 2010, 12:36:24 AM8/24/10
to forumoftechnolo...@googlegroups.com
a Request

REMOVE MY NAME FROM THESE FORUM

On Thu, 05 Aug 2010 14:21:22 +0530 wrote

Yogesh D

Aug 26, 2010, 4:34:27 AM8/26/10
to forumoftechnolo...@googlegroups.com
Please remove my name from these form....& thanks.....
Yogesh Doulatramani
9096485760

anita patil

Aug 26, 2010, 5:55:14 AM8/26/10

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 2:04 PM, Yogesh D <yogesh.do...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please remove my name from these form....& thanks.....

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 10:06 AM, harish_barapatre <harish_b...@rediffmail.com> wrote:
a Request