Foresight Booth at Flourish

Kevin Harriss

Jan 10, 2008, 11:27:21 AM1/10/08
to foresig...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I was just told that we have a booth at Flourish [1] in Chicago. Flourish takes place on April 4-5th in Chicago at the campus of University of Illinois at Chicago.  I am looking for some people that would be interested in helping work the Foresight booth with myself at Flourish.  Please let me know if you are interested.

--
specialKevin
Kevin Harriss

Stephanie Watson

Jan 14, 2008, 1:39:32 PM1/14/08
to foresig...@googlegroups.com
I may be interested in going to Flourish as an excuse for a weekend trip to Chi-town.  Perhaps we should have a wiki page for this opporunity?

-Stef

Kevin Harriss

Jan 14, 2008, 2:18:13 PM1/14/08
to foresig...@googlegroups.com
A wiki page is a good idea.  I created a wiki page (https://wiki.foresightlinux.org/display/marketing/Flourish) for it.  If anybody is interested in attending/helping in the booth you can add your name to the list of attendees.