Website Development

1 view

Paul Cutler

Jan 18, 2008, 10:05:40 AM1/18/08
to foresigh...@lists.rpath.org, foresig...@googlegroups.com
We have been talking about creating a new website for
foresightlinux.org for about 6 months. I'll be moving this to
discussion to the Marketing mailing list on Google Groups at
http://groups.google.com/group/foresight-mktg, so if you're interested
in helping with the direction, design or coding of the new website,
please join!

The Banshee team has been having a very interesting discussion about
their own wish to create a new website. The two most important
threads to read are:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/banshee-list/2008-January/msg00000.html

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/banshee-list/2008-January/msg00093.html

If you get a chance, read through the threads and think about similar
questions. What sites do you like? Why? Take a look at some of our
competition, including Fedora, openSuse, Ubuntu or Gentoo.

Post your thoughts to the Marketing list please!

Thanks,

Paul

CoolGoose

Jan 22, 2008, 9:44:01 AM1/22/08