languages

wotan

Sep 1, 2010, 4:26:12 PM9/1/10
to forecastfox-users
Hi, the new version of Forecast is OK, but the Slovak language
dissapeared and is no more in the list.... Please can u give it back?

Jon Stritar

Sep 1, 2010, 6:29:37 PM9/1/10
to wotan, forecastfox-users
No one has translated it yet. Would you be interested in helping out with it?

--Jon

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 4:26 PM, wotan <neop...@zmail.sk> wrote:
Hi, the new version of Forecast is OK, but the Slovak language
dissapeared and is no more in the list.... Please can u give it back?

wotan

Sep 2, 2010, 10:28:28 AM9/2/10
to forecastfox-users
Sure, I can translate the Forecastfox to Slovak language, just please
let me know how to do it. You can contact me also on my email:
neop...@zmail.sk

Thank you

wotan