Upgrade to PHP 5.3.3 / MySQL 5.1.53 Causing errors in FlySpray

Murugan

Dec 14, 2010, 10:14:00 PM12/14/10
to flyspray
after upgrading to PHP 5.3.3 / MySQL 5.1.53 we are getting these
errors in FlySpray. (see below) which do not seem to affect anything
other than head of a project where the description field is... we get
a mssage about dokuwiki utils. some old PHP method is deprecated in
the parseutils.php file.

Any idea what to do to fix this?

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
deprecated in /home/wikihinduorg/public_html/sevatracker/plugins/
dokuwiki/inc/parserutils.php on line 202 Deprecated: Assigning the
return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/wikihinduorg/
public_html/sevatracker/plugins/dokuwiki/inc/parserutils.php on line
205 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
deprecated in /home/wikihinduorg/public_html/sevatracker/plugins/
dokuwiki/inc/parserutils.php on line 314 Deprecated: Assigning the
return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/wikihinduorg/
public_html/sevatracker/plugins/dokuwiki/inc/parserutils.php on line
454 Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is
deprecated in /home/wikihinduorg/public_html/sevatracker/plugins/
dokuwiki/inc/parser/xhtml.php on line 984

Use this project for development and trouble shooting of the Hinduism
Today web site XOOPS Modules

Cristian Rodríguez

Dec 15, 2010, 9:47:55 AM12/15/10
to flys...@googlegroups.com

Murugan

Dec 16, 2010, 9:19:52 PM12/16/10
to flyspray
Thanks Cristian:

Meanwhile; If I simply comment this out in the conf file will it go
away for now?

syntax_plugin = "dokuwiki" ; Plugin name
for Flyspray's syntax (use any non-existing plugin name for default
syntax)

Or will it break Flyspray if it has not syntax plugin?

and is there a different syntax plug in that I can use (though I do
like Dokuwiki's because we use Dokuwiki..)

On Dec 15, 4:47 am, Cristian Rodríguez

Murugan

Dec 16, 2010, 9:34:20 PM12/16/10
to flyspray
duh... I read the docs and set syntax_plug="none";

and the errors went away and all the mark up options too :(

keep me posted on the dokuwiki plug in fix-patch.

thanks!

Eric Blade

Dec 16, 2010, 9:38:54 PM12/16/10
to flys...@googlegroups.com
hmm. neither of my installs (5.2 and 5.3.1) are showing this ..
anyone know when that ability was deprecated?

> --

Eric Blade - 707-99-BLADE
http://www.landofthedeadmatchmaking.com/
http://ericblade.postalboard.com/

When they broke open molecules, they found they were only stuffed with atoms.
But when they broke open atoms, they found them stuffed with explosions.

Manuel Tiago Pereira

Jan 6, 2011, 11:44:48 AM1/6/11
to flys...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,

Are there any news regarding this patch?
Thanks.

Best regards,
Manuel Tiago Pereira