Multilingual version of flexigrid. Initial version

gods...@gmail.com

Sep 22, 2008, 4:57:57 PM9/22/08
to Flexigrid for jQuery
I started one multilingual project where I want to use flexigrid. But
one important thing that flexigrid don't have is support of i18n.
So I quickly cleaned up source code from english text, moved it into
p.messages object and used it everywhere.

If you want to use other language, then you have to load it's
javascript file manually AFTER loading flexigrid.js, but BEFORE using
flexigrid with this language.

New flexigrid initialization option added: language, which is 'en' by
default.

Please report any bugs if you want and if it is usefull fot you at
all;)

I included Russian UTF-8 file as a sample.

Also I added title attributes to the bottom navbar items.

Here is modified flexigrid.js and russian language file:
http://max.godstower.com/flexigrid.zip

OK. And this is usage sample:

HTML:
<script src="/js/jquery/plugins/flexigrid/flexigrid.js" type="text/
javascript"></script>
<script src="/js/jquery/plugins/flexigrid/languages/ru.js" type="text/
javascript"></script>

Somewhere in script:
$("#container").flexigrid({language : "ru"});