First Bangalore FUG meeting

prayank

May 30, 2007, 6:03:49 AM5/30/07
to Flex India Community
Hi All

This is to invite you all to the first Bangalroe FUG meeting.

Date: 1st June 2007 (Friday)
Time: 4 pm - 5 pm
Venue: Aztecsoft,
2nd Floor Salarpuria Infinity,
No. 5 Bannerghatta Road
(Near Dairy circle, next to the Huge Accenture Building)

Agenda: Since this a first meeting this will be more of hanging out
and setting agenda for future meetings.

Please feel free to drop in. (If you plan to come, it would be great
if you can reply to this thread, so that we have some idea of how many
people are coming and are able to arrange the logistics)

Regards
Prayank

PS: The meetings for Pune, Mumbai and Chennai usergroups are also in
plan.

Ajay k

May 30, 2007, 6:07:33 AM5/30/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
count me on :-)
--
Ajay K

mathew easow jacob

May 30, 2007, 6:32:13 AM5/30/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Prayank,

How about arranging it on next Saturday or Friday,so some more people can also get information abut FUG..we have to inform before one week ,so that it will be helpful.
Regards,
Mathew

vikram.rk

May 30, 2007, 6:56:25 AM5/30/07
to Flex India Community
Count me in.

On May 30, 3:32 pm, "mathew easow jacob" <easo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Prayank,
>
> How about arranging it on next Saturday or Friday,so some more people can
> also get information abut FUG..we have to inform before one week ,so that it
> will be helpful.
> Regards,
> Mathew
>

> On 5/30/07, Ajay k <ajaykempa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > count me on :-)
>

> > On 5/30/07, prayank <prayank.swar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hi All
>
> > > This is to invite you all to the first Bangalroe FUG meeting.
>
> > > Date: 1st June 2007 (Friday)
> > > Time: 4 pm - 5 pm
> > > Venue: Aztecsoft,
> > > 2nd Floor Salarpuria Infinity,
> > > No. 5 Bannerghatta Road
> > > (Near Dairy circle, next to the Huge Accenture Building)
>
> > > Agenda: Since this a first meeting this will be more of hanging out
> > > and setting agenda for future meetings.
>
> > > Please feel free to drop in. (If you plan to come, it would be great
> > > if you can reply to this thread, so that we have some idea of how many
> > > people are coming and are able to arrange the logistics)
>
> > > Regards
> > > Prayank
>
> > > PS: The meetings for Pune, Mumbai and Chennai usergroups are also in
> > > plan.
>
> > --

> > Ajay K- Hide quoted text -

vainu

May 30, 2007, 6:06:07 AM5/30/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Thats Great.I shall be there at the meet. I am a Mtech Student at IIIT-B. We have had some workshops on Flex conducted by professionals from Adobe. Would like to meet you all and learn more.

Cheers
Raghuram

Deepak Raghav

May 30, 2007, 6:07:49 AM5/30/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Great! Count me in.

Regards,
Deepak

kanu kukreja

May 30, 2007, 6:39:31 AM5/30/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
pls arrange it on next week
as right now i'm in delhi and coming to Bangalore on 4th of June
but i wanna attend that.

vikrant....@gmail.com

May 30, 2007, 8:54:27 AM5/30/07
to Flex India Community
Count me in...

Mathew Easow Jacob

May 30, 2007, 10:07:16 AM5/30/07
to Flex India Community
cont on me

On May 30, 5:54 am, "vikrant.mancha...@gmail.com"

> > plan.- Hide quoted text -

gk

May 31, 2007, 12:37:09 AM5/31/07
to Flex India Community
count me in !!!

kanu kukreja

May 31, 2007, 12:47:15 AM5/31/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Pls schedule it for next week
plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

--
Regards
Kanu Kukreja

Subbu

May 31, 2007, 1:37:07 AM5/31/07
to Flex India Community
I am on for this...

On May 31, 9:47 am, "kanu kukreja" <kanukukr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Pls schedule it for next week
> plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Prayank Swaroop

May 31, 2007, 2:02:15 AM5/31/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com, kanuk...@gmail.com
You don't need to worry Kanu, we intend to have FUG meetings at least twice a month.
So if u miss one, you can attend the other one.

Rajendra Tammana

May 31, 2007, 2:10:41 AM5/31/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Prayank,

Thats great news,
iam really waiting for this, this would really help every one of us,
Count me in ....

Regards
Rajendra ...

Bhuvan Gupta

May 31, 2007, 2:21:10 AM5/31/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Anything being planned for NCR/Delhi region?

Thanks
Bhuvan

Rashmi

May 31, 2007, 3:36:57 AM5/31/07
to Flex India Community
Hi Prayank,

Count me in

LavanyaBalaji

May 31, 2007, 6:09:51 AM5/31/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Prayank,

  count me too

anu

May 31, 2007, 6:12:37 AM5/31/07
to Flex India Community
Count me too

On May 31, 3:09 pm, LavanyaBalaji <laav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Prayank,
>
> count me too

mrinal wadhwa

May 31, 2007, 10:17:56 AM5/31/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Its a working day :( .... I might have calls to attend ... will try my best .... I really really want to meet all you guys.

See ya,
Mrinal

Ajay k

May 31, 2007, 11:18:41 AM5/31/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Hey Mrinal ,Can u please make it
Really love to meet u ........
--
Ajay K

mrinal wadhwa

Jun 1, 2007, 12:47:29 AM6/1/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Hi ajay .. Will try my best .. I am on my way to work .. Once there i
will have an idea if i can make it .. I work with people in the US and
4 to 6 in the evening is an important part of the day .. I ll
definitely try my best .. Would love to see you and everyone else on
this list :)

Thank you
Mrinal

Rajendra Tammana

Jun 1, 2007, 2:02:08 AM6/1/07
to flex_...@googlegroups.com
Hi mrinal

  We would really love to meet you, Try as much you can to come to the meeting.

Regards
Rajendra