Menu - 3/4 Level Nested Collapsible/Expandable Menu

Kaleem

Feb 14, 2008, 1:23:57 AM2/14/08
to Flex India Community
I want to create a N level menu which will be displayed at the left
side of the web page, just like any other javascript menu. On clicking
of the top level navigation menu it should expand it may or may not
have the sub menu, if the sub menu exist it further can have a nodes
or sub menu and so on it will be around 3/4 level nested menu, the
menu should collaps or expand inline that is in the same menu and not
out side.

Please suggest me which control should be appropriate to build such
kind of control and what should be the data provider for such kind of
structure.

Vinod M Jacob

Feb 14, 2008, 2:41:55 AM2/14/08
to Flex India Community

Kaleem

Feb 14, 2008, 3:33:19 AM2/14/08
to Flex India Community
I am not talking about the context I am talking about the main menu
which we have at the left hand side of the web page and that expand
and collapse inline and not out side of the menu, just as ordinary
javascript menu.

This menu hides when we click on the stage/canvas.