Remembering the Bush White House and the Dog on the Roof
On July 26, 2012
By Grey Wilson | Election 2012
“He loved it.” Mrs. Mitt Romney’s assurance about the family dog traveling on the roof of the car.
Remembering the Past. Photo Credit: Flickr by Flood
Romney’s Roadmap for the 1% leaves 99% of Americans out of sight and out of
mind, like the family dog traveling on the roof of the car.
MORE PROGRESSIVE TALK FROM OUR LOCAL BLOGGERS ON;